Product Sales Manager (Hybrid)
Ann Arbor, MI - United States
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Product Sales Manager will be a key team member to direct sales and growth of Pinkerton's Product Division. The role will have a key focus on lead generation, conversion and expansion within new and existing customers. This position will have a hybrid work schedule (in office/remote) located in Miami, FL.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Support the success of Pinkerton's Product Division.
- Identify stakeholder targets within various distribution channels and create communications plans to drive the sales and marketing strategy.
- Be the driving force behind product sales, constantly generate leads, establish and maintain relationships with new and existing clients.
- Develop eCommerce sales strategies to meet revenue and growth targets.
- Collaborate with internal teams including product development, tech, marketing, operations, and customer service to optimize and build amazing customer experiences.
- Partner with Product Director to create eCommerce and sales strategies to meet growth targets and budget.
- Maintain constant awareness of competitive landscape, their products, marketing and sales strategies.
- Develop, manage and own relationships with channel partners and associates, as assigned, to meet new sales, net change, and customer retention goals.
- Implement and utilize analytics and leverage sales tools to track sales trends and identify opportunities for growth.
- Participate in business development activities including prospecting, sales presentations, RFPs, and contract negotiations.
- Serve as Pinkerton's Product SME.
- Represent Pinkerton and the Product team at industry events.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Bachelor's degree and three years of sales and/or business development experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job, as determined by the company. Pinkerton is an inclusive employer who seeks candidates with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
- Able to carry out responsibilities with little supervision.
- Able to multi-task and organize workload for effective implementation.
- Able to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Able to adapt as the external environment and organization evolves.
- Effective independent judgment and decision-making ability.
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously with competing priorities and deadlines.
- Attentive to detail and accuracy.
- Able to analyze complex situations and recommend solutions.
- Effective analytical and problem-resolution skills.
- Consistently delivers on commitments and achieves expected business results.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office, and CRM.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions;
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Maintain composure in dealing with authorities, executives, clients, staff, and the public occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Manual dexterity required for occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Close and distance vision and ability to adjust focus.
- Frequent sitting.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law. Pinkerton also adheres to all local, state, federal, and country hiring requirements.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.