Prague, Praha 8 - Czech Republic
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Security Specialist provides comprehensive security management support to ensure the security and safety of company assets, associates, information and interests in the defined area as well as provides security consulting and risk management services. Security Specialist leads efforts in identifying, developing, implementing, and maintaining site wide security practices and processes to reduce risks. This role is full time on the client site.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Develop, implement, and support physical security related policy including design requirements and badge administration.
- Conduct threat, vulnerability, and risk assessments to inform security strategies for planned and unplanned events.
- Meet regularly with Pinkerton management and client representatives for status updates;
- Address any actual or potential issues and make changes, as needed.
- Provide support during client service level changes.
- Maintain documentation throughout the project lifecycle, ensure timely, clear, and concise communications to all stakeholders via the appropriate channels.
- Assist management in maintaining a positive and professional environment in full compliance with applicable laws, regulations, policies, and procedures; ensure staff members understand and comply with applicable laws, regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Ability to conduct a comprehensive site vulnerability assessment.
- Prepare logs or reports as required for site; write and/or type reports and/or enters information in a computer, inspect security control logs, and take action as required.
- Observe and report incidents or suspicious activity to security personnel, Client representatives, company management, life/safety personnel, or public safety authorities as appropriate for the circumstances and/or as required by the site.
- Assist in the control of access to Client site or facility through the admittance process; assist visitors with a legitimate need to gain entry to the facility, screen visitors and Client's employees in an efficient manner in order to expedite their admittance to the site or facility.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Bachelor's degree and two or more years of corporate security experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job, as determined by the company. Pinkerton is an inclusive employer who seeks candidates with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
- English language skills (C1 level) and fluent Czech preferred.
- Knowledge of security systems and related access control technologies.
- Able to analyze complex situations and recommend solutions.
- Able to work independently with little supervision.
- Strong client orientation and results driven.
- Able to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures.
- Attentive to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions;
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law. Pinkerton also adheres to all local, state, federal, and country hiring requirements.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.