Mumbai, Maharashtra - India
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Intern will drive the development and establishment of dashboards and tools, that allows managers to predict, implement, and monitor progress toward the strategic goals of Traditional Services for safeguarding corporate business operations within assigned AOR.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Assist sales & operations team with the development of country-specific threat briefs.
- Determine and document troubleshooting of documentation and SOPs
- Coordination with team members and individual execution of special assignments in Information Security/Cybersecurity related domains – Security Architecture, Threat, and Vulnerability Management.
- Preparing Risk/Security Assessment reports along with editing the draft reports.
- Creating and/or maintaining databases and management report.
- Ensure review & delivery of reports, data management & other ad hoc requirements in an accurate & timely manner.
- Documenting & preparing security checklists.
- Conduct deep dive research on latest & region specific geo-political events and write articles/reports on the same.
- Evaluate the effects of policies and laws on government, businesses, and people.
- Collect and analyse information from different sources, relating to a particular area of interest.
- Assist with business continuity related processes.
- Assist with basic maintenance & operations support tasks for client specific requirements.
- Establish contacts and sources to use in future research.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Graduate with Projects related to development of tableau dashboards for a large region with integration of multiple data sources. Pinkerton is an inclusive employer who seeks candidates with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
- Master's degree in security management/political science/law/forensic sciences/homeland security/Journalism/ relative subject areas.
- Basic knowledge of IT technologies, applications, and processes (Word/Excel).
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Solid written & verbal communication, planning & documentation.
- Keen interest in regular upskilling.
- Global and cultural awareness - to understand issues and build relationships in different local, national, and international contexts.
- Portfolio of published articles/research papers.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law. Pinkerton also adheres to all local, state, federal, and country hiring requirements.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.