Waltham, MA - United States
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Intelligence Analyst, assigned to a specific client's Global Security Operations Center, is responsible for the essential security monitoring and threat mitigation functions. The Analyst will perform tactical level threat intelligence functions to include the collection of intelligence information and tracking of physical threat activities that directly or indirectly affect personnel, facilities, and interests globally, as well as strategical intelligence functions, operational intelligence functions, and travel security support, and overall security support.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Conduct regular monitoring of open-source intelligence, social media platforms, and client-specific intelligence gathering tools for known and potential threats to employees, company assets, and reputation.
- Interact directly with employees facing various emergencies and provide information to assist in their safety and security.
- Collect, analyze, and communicate to support Global Security investigations matters related to employee welfare, global incidents, operational issues, and critical situations.
- Support client's program initiatives, which can include Insider Threat, Business continuity, Health and safety, Travel security, Executive security and/or Physical Security Threat Analyst Team.
- Utilize internal and external systems and information to monitor global risks (such as natural disasters, security incidents, terrorist events, and geopolitical situations) that could adversely impact the client's personnel, travelers, assets, facilities, and/or reputation.
- Collect and validate intelligence, assess the credibility and reliability of open-source information.
- Maintain highly sensitive and confidential information.
- Track, document, and report progress on projects and initiatives in areas of responsibility.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Bachelor's degree in intelligence, investigations, political science, law enforcement, statistical analysis, or related field and one to three years of experience in a government or corporate security industry. Pinkerton is an inclusive employer who seeks candidates with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
- Global Security Operations Center experience.
- Experience working in intelligence, geopolitical or security-related disciplines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent research skills: the ability to intake, evaluate and sift large quantities of information.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to provide rigorous and creative insight into complex situations.
- Familiarity with standard security communication protocols and security tools.
- Ability to multi-task and deliver timely work products in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to work with highly confidential information towards all security-related matters.
- Ability to work independently while also being a team player.
- Excellent customer service skills and professional demeanor.
- Self-motivated, curious, and knowledgeable pertaining to news and current world events.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions;
- Must undergo and meet company standards for background and reference checks, drug testing, and/or behavioral selection survey.
- Maintain composure in dealing with authorities, executives, clients, staff, and the public occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations.
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Manual dexterity required for occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Close and distance vision and ability to adjust focus.
- Travel, as required.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law. Pinkerton also adheres to all local, state, federal, and country hiring requirements.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.