Front Office Executive
Bangalore, Karnataka - India
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Front Office Executive serves as a keen observant while monitoring the reception area. The position is responsible for access control for incoming and outgoing visitors, reviews CCTV, assists with mail deliveries, and performs administrative duties.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance and excellence.
- Greet and sign visitors in and out and enforce access control procedures.
- Issue badges, access cards, and maintain secure logs.
- Arrange preparations for visitors leaving the building upon request by management.
- Assist with mail deliveries, fax documents, create reports and prepare meetings.
- Answer phones and operate multi-line phone systems.
- Monitor control systems in buildings, perform closed-circuit TV surveillance and monitor visitor activities and inventories.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Graduate with two to five years of similar experience. Pinkerton is an inclusive employer who seeks candidates with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
- Security or reception with some security training experience.
- Solid observation skills; quickly recognizes intruders and illegal activity.
- Able to work independently and in a team environment.
- Appropriate problem resolution and decision-making skills.
- Able to work, as necessary, under time pressures and adjusted schedules.
- Computer knowledge; Microsoft Office and internet applications.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to perform effectively all essential functions. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law. Pinkerton also adheres to all local, state, federal, and country hiring requirements.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.