Strategic Partnership & Alliance Manager (Hybrid)
Miami, FL - United States
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Strategic Partnership & Alliances Manager will focus on expanding and managing our reseller and strategic partner network by developing and managing relationships that will maximize business opportunities for Pinkerton. This position will have a hybrid work schedule (in office/remote) located in Miami, FL.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Develop and manage strategic partnerships with organizations across various sectors (i.e., real estate, insurance, advisory firms) and industry thought leaders.
- Manage all aspects of partner relationships, including developing business development and pricing strategies in collaboration with and under the direction of Senior Management.
- Lead development of partnership content collateral to ensure Partners have the latest materials and can amplify the Pinkerton narrative through their channels.
- Prepare and conduct presentations for internal and external stakeholders that will enable Pinkerton to maximize business opportunities through strategic partnerships.
- Develop and track metrics and reports that measure the value generation (i.e., brand recognition, metrics of the opportunities pipeline created, and direct revenues) of the different business partnerships.
- Proactively manage partners to ensure ongoing compliance with obligations and maximization of the relationship to benefit both parties.
- Partner with account management teams to meet regularly with new clients to assess the level of satisfaction with Pinkerton.
- Partner with other regional Business Development Managers, Pinkerton Directors, Event & Sale Support, and the Marketing department.
- Focus sales efforts on developed/graded leads and established campaigns to maximize sales efforts.
- Participate in trade associations and trade shows; assist in other promotional efforts.
- Nurture relationships proactively with regular touchpoints ensuring Partners are informed and engaged with Pinkerton's developments.
- Prospect continuously through a variety of outbound targeting techniques.
- Enhance and maintain business development skills through participation in a variety of training programs, as assigned.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Bachelor's degree with business development experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job, as determined by the company. Pinkerton is an inclusive employer who seeks candidates with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
- Business development/sales support experience.
- Effective time management skills.
- Able to work independently with little supervision.
- Strong client orientation and results-driven.
- Able to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures.
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously while managing competing priorities and deadlines.
- Team-oriented with an ability to work with external and internal stakeholders, establishing long-term relationships.
- Effective written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Serve as a positive team member.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions;
- Maintain composure in dealing with authorities, executives, clients, staff, and the public occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations.
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Frequent sitting.
- Occasional evenings and weekends to support proposal schedules and submission deadlines.
- Travel, as required.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law. Pinkerton also adheres to all local, state, federal, and country hiring requirements.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.