Senior Advisor - Corporate Investigations
London, London - United Kingdom
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Senior Advisor will be a SME in a wide variety of corporate investigations that will develop and lead internal partnerships between our Global Investigations Unit and our client engagement sales channels, as well as develop a direct portfolio of clients. As a seasoned expert in corporate investigations, the goal of this role is to act as a force multiplier with our sales channels / programs, focused on promoting our investigations services and products.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Support our sales channels and programs to promote investigations services and programs.
- Collaborate with our Global Investigations Unit leaders to develop internal and external product and services collateral, that can then be disseminated with our internal sales channels' teams.
- Analyze internal metrics, case studies, etc. to better understand new trends, determine necessary pivots, etc.
- Collaborate with internal teams to educate and support for client engagements.
- Collaborate with our Marketing team to develop go-to-market strategies, marketing collateral, communications material (blogs, white papers, etc.)
- Drive client development, attend professional events, speaking engagements, etc.
- Represent the program vertically and laterally across the company.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Must have a Bachelors Degree in a relevant subject. Prior law enforcement experience (investigator/ detective) and/or corporate investigative experience are required. Eight to ten years of experience in leading, conducting, and coordinating investigations, preferred. Pinkerton is an inclusive employer who seeks candidates with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
- Law enforcement and/or corporate investigative experience.
- Professional certifications, preferred.
- Strong computer investigation skills.
- Able to handle large, complex investigations involving cross-group collaboration.
- Able to manage multiple projects and large-scale tasks simultaneously.
- Strong project management skills.
- Able to partner with internal departments, investigative groups, and law enforcement agencies.
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation communication skills.
- Serve as an effective team member.
- Able to manage multiple assignments with competing deadlines and under stressful conditions.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving ability.
- Able to work independently.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions;
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision.
- Maintain composure in dealing with authorities, executives, clients, staff, and the public occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- On-call and extended work hours, as needed.
- Travel, at times on short notice, as required.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law. Pinkerton also adheres to all local, state, federal, and country hiring requirements.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.