Human Resources Specialist- EMEA (Hybrid)
Prague, Praha 14 - Czech Republic
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Human Resources Specialist- EMEA will support traditional human resources administrative tasks, processes, and programs as well as recruiting functions. The Specialist serves as a trusted business partner to the region's senior management and Directors. A large of part of this role will be fast paced and high pressure as it relates to candidate sourcing across EMEA and direct involvement with all recruitment-related projects, especially within Czech Republic. This position will have a hybrid work schedule (remote/client location) within Prague.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Serve as a trusted business partner by providing accurate and timely information and assistance to the region's senior management and Directors.
- Assist the Human Resources Director- EMEA with ATS requisition management, job description creation, candidate review, passive external resume searches, phone screens and presentation of candidates.
- Oversee pre-employment screening and onboarding documentation.
- Serve as the new employee first point of contact and manage onboarding.
- Enter new employee data into internal HR systems and provide required documentation to payroll.
- Complete new hire checklists and create personnel files in accordance to established processes and compliance requirements.
- Answer all employee questions/concerns and escalate to the HR Director, if needed.
- Assist with employee changes, promotions, and terminations and prepare necessary paperwork.
- Assist with annual leave requests and worker's employee relation needs.
- Manage timely communication with employees and maintain documentation, as required by specific country laws/regulations.
- Partner with the HR Director- EMEA with required client-specific month and/or quarterly reporting.
- Actively participate in department process improvements.
- Suggest ideas for increased efficiency and employee engagement.
- Assist with special projects and reporting.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Bachelor's degree with at least three years of EMEA region, specifically within Czech Republic, human resources and talent acquisition experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job, as determined by the company. Pinkerton is an inclusive employer who seeks candidates with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
- Bi-lingual skills; English and Czech.
- Effective planning, execution, and completion of complex projects.
- Able to carry out multiple assignments with competing deadlines and priorities.
- Attentive to detail and accuracy.
- Able to adapt as the external environment and the organization evolves.
- Able to interact effectively at all levels of the organization and across diverse cultures.
- Serve as an effective team member.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions;
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision.
- Travel, as required.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law. Pinkerton also adheres to all local, state, federal, and country hiring requirements.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.