GSOC Analyst Manager
Central Singapore - Singapore
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Global Security Operations Center (GSOC) Analyst Manager is an embedded role with one of our major tech clients. The GSOC Analyst Manager help oversees the daily operations of team. The GSOC Analyst Manager provide analysis on intelligence gathered and serve in leadership capacity as needed.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Provide oversight for quality review, successful project completion, and service delivery.
- Serve as the liaison between the client and Pinkerton to ensure the successful completion of task related to intelligence.
- Provide leadership to existing staff and assist with hiring and training new Analysts.
- Direct the workflow and task assignments of the Shift Supervisors, Intelligence Research Specialists, and Intelligence Analysts, as needed.
- Provide input on intelligence matters, including intelligence processes, support requirements, technical aspects, and operational methods.
- Evaluate, recommend, and implement intelligence operation-based changes.
- Responsible for the management of situational awareness tools.
- Serve as a backup to Intelligence Specialists and Intelligence Analysts.
- Provide administrative and data entry support.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 10 years of experience identifying and analyzing strategic risk in a corporate, military, or government environment. Pinkerton is an inclusive employer that seeks candidates with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
- Experience working in GSOC, SIOC, or Fusion Center
- Able to present and defend intelligence positions to various audiences, including staff, representatives, and executive management team members.
- Strong writing skills in line with intelligence tradecraft standards.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving experience providing business insights and recommendations from data sets.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment under multiple deadlines and competing priorities.
- Serve as an effective team leader.
- Able to build consensus and influence decision-makers.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Suite.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions;
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision.
- Must be able to work any shift including evenings, weekends, and holidays to ensure the successful completion of work assignments.
- Travel, as required.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law. Pinkerton also adheres to all local, state, federal, and country hiring requirements.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.