GSOC Senior Analyst
Central Singapore - Singapore
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Global Security Operations Center (GSOC) Senior Analyst assigned to a specific client is responsible for triage, quality assurance, and intelligence and threat analysis utilizing the Crisis Response tool guaranteeing optimal business operations. The Senior Analyst will develop and coordinate the implementation of new services and best practices with the GSOC team.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Support senior management and line-of-business (LOB) stakeholders closely by triaging risks and ensuring the smooth continuance of business functions during an incident, crisis, or disaster.
- Drive and manage working and project management groups to enhance the GSOC's technological and operational support.
- Manage the implementation of new services, tools, and applications to support GSOC operations.
- Implement & support GSOC operating procedures/best practices to drive business goals and objectives.
- Facilitate client's crisis management response and coordinate incident escalations and emergency communications to the site, regional, and enterprise-level global security leadership.
- Conduct detailed written and verbal situation briefings to global security executives and higher.
- Draft & review concise notifications for the Client's decision-makers and global security leader's distribution.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Bachelor's degree in Security Studies, International Affairs, Intelligence Studies, Criminology, Crisis Management, or related field. At least five years of experience in a collaborative environment such as a government or corporate global security operations center, emergency operations center, or other transferable fields. Pinkerton is an inclusive employer that seeks candidates with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
- Experience working with global risk intelligence and incident response software, emergency mass notification systems, travel risk management software platforms, and geographic information systems.
- Experience working in intelligence, geopolitical or security-related disciplines
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving experience providing business insights and recommendations from data sets.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment under multiple deadlines and competing priorities.
- Able to organize workload for effective implementation.
- Serve as an effective team leader.
- Attentive to details and accuracy.
- Able to build consensus and influence decision-makers.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Power BI, Tableau.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions;
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision.
- Must be able to work any shift including evenings, weekends, and holidays to ensure the successful completion of work assignments.
- Travel, as required.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law. Pinkerton also adheres to all local, state, federal, and country hiring requirements.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.