GSOC Junior Analyst
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Global Security Operations Center (GSOC) Junior Analyst assigned to a specific client is responsible for triage, quality assurance, and intelligence and threat analysis utilizing the Crisis Response tool guaranteeing optimal business operations.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Develop and manage client specific intelligence gathering.
- Conduct intelligence research, collection, and analysis. Identify intelligence gaps and specify collection requirements.
- Communicate developing events and threats to the client, including developing complex intelligence production and delivering briefings to management and senior leadership.
- Extract essential information and analysis from intelligence products and summarize the data into actionable reports for the client.
- Research and analyze global intelligence data, including but not limited to social media, news agencies, Intelligence Reports, Alert Notices, and Crime Prevention Surveys.
- Produce and disseminate data into insightful and actionable intelligence briefings; deliver to executive leadership and key stakeholders.
- Provide thorough and concise recommendations.
- Prepare threat assessments on existing and emerging high-risk locations.
- Support the client's travel protection initiatives by preparing threat briefs.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Bachelor's degree with one to three years of practical intelligence analysis experience. Pinkerton is an inclusive employer that seeks candidates with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
- Experience in Crisis Management, Investigations, Intelligence Analysis, and Risk Assessment.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Must have a reliable means of transportation (public or private).
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment under multiple deadlines and competing priorities.
- Able to organize workload for effective implementation.
- Attentive to details and accuracy.
- Able to build consensus and influence decision-makers.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions;
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision.
- Must be able to work any shift including evenings, weekends, and holidays to ensure the successful completion of work assignments.
- Travel, as required.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law. Pinkerton also adheres to all local, state, federal, and country hiring requirements.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.