Supply Chain Security Manager (Hybrid)
Los Angeles, CA - United States
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Supply Chain Security Manager serves as the center of expertise for supply chain security programs. The Manager is responsible for execution of the security program across supply chain partners to include contract manufacturers, distribution centers, transportation carriers, and other supply chain partners. This position will have a hybrid work schedule (in office/remote).
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Identify security risk and vulnerabilities across client's supply chain partners.
- Interpret and communicate the client's corporate security and investigative policies.
- Work closely with client's supply chain partners to ensure corrective action plans are drafted and align them with the Global Security Management.
- Track implementation of corrective action plans by supply chain partners.
- Support and/or conduct global security assessments and audits of supply chain partners and prospective suppliers.
- Track supply chain security program metrics and prepare reports for the global security management.
- Identify trends and report them to global security management.
- Support supply chain incident investigations and tracking.
- Interface other client corporate and local staff functions relative to security and investigations.
- Conduct, coordinate and/or perform investigations as required.
- Establish and maintain liaison with governmental law enforcement and security agencies.
- Participate in local/regional security mutual aid organizations dealing with regional security issues. (OSAC, etc.).
- Provide leadership in the continued implementation of the common security process and review the results with the client and the security service providers.
- Facilitate the common implementation of best business practices in combination with continuous improvement programs.
- Promote consistent and enthusiastic focus on client service.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Bachelor of Arts degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience, sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job as determined by the company. A minimum of eight years of supply chain experience is required. Experience in loss prevention, asset protection and/or IP protection preferred. Pinkerton is an inclusive employer who seeks candidates with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
- Understanding of Environment, Health, and Safety (EHS) as it relates to supply chains.
- Knowledge of ISO 28000, ISO 31000, ISO 17712, and ISO 27002.
- Familiar with governmental supply chain security programs, AEO, NEEC, PIP, WCO, and TAPA certification preferred.
- Understanding of inventory management and reconciliation principles.
- Previous management/leadership experience.
- Serve as a positive and effective team leader.
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Able to formulate action plans for process improvement initiatives including complex data analysis.
- Strong customer orientation.
- Able to make sound decisions, with the client's best interest in mind, while under severe time constraints/pressures.
- Able to travel within region with short notice.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office, GSuite.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions;
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision.
- Manual dexterity required for occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Close and distance vision and ability to adjust focus.
- Travel, as required.
Salary & Benefits Information:
Rate of pay: $140000 - $145000 / year.
Benefit options include employer-paid life and AD&D, voluntary life and AD&D, medical, (HSA) Health Savings Account, (FSA) Flexible Savings Account, dental, vision, short-term disability, long-term disability, 401(K), paid time off (vacation, personal, sick, and holidays) and several employee assistance-related programs. This information provides a brief benefit overview. Upon the acceptance of an employment offer, the new employee will receive comprehensive plan details based on specific eligibility rules. Pinkerton will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state law and local laws, including the city of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law. Pinkerton also adheres to all local, state, federal, and country hiring requirements.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.