Program Services Manager (Remote)
Remote, Remote - United Kingdom
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Program Services Manager will support the client's Global Security Group by optimizing tools and processes, managing content, producing meaningful analytics. The Program Services Manager responsibilities include: development and execution of processes and technology utilization which supports the dissemination, documentation, reporting of security information deliver on initiatives for the EMEA team. The Program Services Manager will assist and undertake some general administrative activities. This position can be based anywhere (remote) within the United Kingdom.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Identify, collect, and analyse core metrics and data associated with the development and delivery of security programs.
- Create processes to capture and collate program-related data, including extraction of data from program platforms (MS Excel, MS Power Apps and similar).
- Present relevant security data on a periodic and ad-hoc basis and report the data to a wide audience with the use of MS Power Platform.
- Build and maintain the necessary Power BI dashboards, connections, and interfaces with a view to presenting data in a professional, clear and consistent manner making optimal use of MS Power Platform capabilities.
- Collaborate with Program Leads to ensure that the establishment of consistent program development metrics and data output formatting are an integral part of the development process.
- Build and manage an online repository for Team documentation and program assets.
- Capture client and internal taskings, including resource allocation, tracking and reporting.
- Ensure contracts, SSPA, proposals, teaming agreements and non-disclosure agreements are prepared, negotiated, and administered in accordance with applicable policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Provide administrative services in support of the Team's program delivery and other operational day-to-day activities.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Bachelor's degree and at least five years of experience in business data analytics supported by strong Microsoft Power Platform skills, or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job, as determined by the company. Experience gained within the corporate physical security industry and an understanding of the principles of security risk management will be seen as an advantage. Pinkerton is an inclusive employer that seeks candidates with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
- Able to manage and maintain confidential and sensitive information.
- Able to lead collaborative relationships in a cross-functional team environment.
- Able to work independently with little supervision.
- Strong project development and execution skills.
- Able to operate and execute effectively in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities and changing deadlines.
- Able to carry out multiple complex assignments simultaneously.
- Client and results orientated.
- Able to identify, define, prioritize, resolve problems, and draw supportable conclusions.
- Competence in use of Microsoft Power Platform to support business processes, analysis and reporting
- Able to manage schedules, coordinate meetings, and prepare detailed and articulate presentations.
- Able to analyze processes, recommend, and implement improvements.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions;
- Maintain composure in dealing with authorities, executives, clients, staff, and the public occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations.
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Close and distance vision and ability to adjust focus.
- Standing, sitting, and/or walking.
- Travel, as required.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law. Pinkerton also adheres to all local, state, federal, and country hiring requirements.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.