Asuncion, Asunci¢n - Paraguay
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Field Investigator investigates, analyses, interprets, and communicates information from a variety of sources to identify and assess risks to the client organization. The Investigator will support Global Security Investigations and Executive Threat Managers with critical tactical and strategic analysis to enhance threat investigations, identify persons who may pose a risk, the assessment of risks and threats, social media monitoring, enhance situational and domain awareness, analyzing risk profiles, and other investigative support as needed. This position will have a hybrid work schedule (in office/remote).
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Complete the processes, analysis, and reporting related to a wide variety of investigations including, but not limited to;
- Life Safety/Threat Management (workplace violence, assault, harassment, stalking, domestic violence, missing personnel, etc.)
- Asset Protection
- Misconduct (alleged violations of certain client policies).
- Miscellaneous (trespassing, unauthorized access, vandalism, etc).
- Monitor all-source information to proactively identify and assess likelihood and severity of threats.
- Monitor Persons of Interest who may pose a threat of violence to high-value people or assets.
- Conduct open-source social media searches; utilizing social media research, public record research and third-party databases to build leads.
- Collaborate internally with cross functional groups such as legal, customer support, and engineering, to enhance processes, workflows, tools, and system functionality.
- Support the management of information, presentation of information, and production of graphics.
- Safeguard and maintain highly sensitive and confidential information.
- Produce metrics, as required for the Investigations team and key partners.
- Assist other team members on more in-depth investigations, as assigned by Investigators.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Bachelor's degree or higher in a related field and/or formal corporate, government, military, or law enforcement investigation and threat assessment training (a combination of formal education and experience in government or corporate protective intelligence/threat assessment programs will be considered). Pinkerton is an inclusive employer who seeks candidates with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
- Knowledge of conventional investigative, crime, and intelligence analysis.
- Industry relevant certifications preferred, including CTM, CPP, PCI, PSP, etc.
- Strong computer investigation skills.
- Experience with software, databases, social media platforms, and heat/target mapping required.
- Experience utilizing open source and proprietary applications preferred.
- Able to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures.
- Able to carry out responsibilities with little supervision.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously with competing priorities and deadlines.
- Strong client orientation and results driven.
- Knowledge of internet crime investigation processes and use of related databases.
- Strong project management skills.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Computer skills; Microsoft office, strong familiarization with SharePoint, Power BI, and related technology tools and information sources preferred.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions;
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision.
- Exposure to stressful situations, such as challenging individuals who are in or approaching an unauthorized area.
- Rapid and effective decision-making during unusual or emergency situations.
- Work in environments and under conditions that may require carrying authorized weapons and ammunition, the use of protective gear and devices, and/or awareness of personal safety and safety of others.
- On occasion, may be required to perform stressful and physical activity.
- Respond to occasional emergency situations, at any hour, with short notice.
- Travel, as required.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.