Bangalore, Karnataka - India
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Maintenance Manager is responsible for managing all maintenance related activities including system health alarms related to electronic security and entrance control systems installed in Client's offices across APAC region.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence
- Provide strategic leadership to the maintenance teams across the region. Manage service & maintenance activities of security equipment installed at existing sites in the region.
- Possess good understanding of Client's policies and guidelines related to electronic Security systems.
- Review software and hardware issues reported by BAC and site POCs and take appropriate actions to close the issues.
- Analyze alarms trends, identify technical issues, managing system health TTs, escalate to security integrators or relevant stakeholders and keep the site POCs informed, Data analysis of fault trends with an aim of keeping alarms in control.
- Ensure service tickets are maintained in accordance to global standard. Working with other global teams, build and maintain a best practice service and maintenance process. Maintain monthly / quarterly metrics of the service requests/ system alarms in the region.
- Ensure proper handover of site security systems from Technical Project Managers, highlight snags if any in timely manner. Escalate unresolved issues that require attention to respective Technical Program Manager in the region.
- Maintain data base of existing security systems infrastructure at the sites and relevant documentation like updated as built drawings, HOPs, warranty certificates.
- Create trouble tickets for support from other teams like Security Operations/ Global IT/ FMS/ Engineering etc.
- Working with internal stakeholders such as Tsec for deep dives/ Root Cause Analysis on persistent faults. Develop & Maintain good working relationships with these stakeholders
- Keep track of maintenance agreements and bring up for renewal as applicable.
- Work with vendors and internal teams to identify necessary spare parts and equipment are available for security systems.
- Work closely with finance support teams. Plan and project maintenance expenditure budgets. Approving vendor POs for maintenance activities. Monitoring and reporting on site PO status and advising if a top up is needed. Review and approve supplier invoices in Client's accounting system after satisfactory completion of the service. Regular financial reporting of service activities.
- Assist the Global technical Team on improvement initiatives such as to upgrade the firmware of the current system and operating systems as part of Global maintenance deliverables.
- Present a professional image of the organization when speaking to customers, subcontractors, and all levels of internal and external employees.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Diploma/ Degree in Electronics, Electrical, Instrumentation Eng. with a minimum 10-15 years of work experience in Electronic Security systems including Access control, CCTV and flap barriers/ tourlock system. Pinkerton is an inclusive employer who seeks candidates with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
- Well organized with an ability to prioritize workload.
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills required for preparing clear, concise, grammatically correct materials and communicating information effectively to stakeholders.
- Ability to work in a multi-tasking and fast-paced work environment.
- Action-oriented with a passion for getting things done quickly, efficiently, and properly.
- Ability to maintain professional composure when dealing with unusual and stressful circumstances.
- Strong customer service and service delivery orientation.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and without supervision.
- Demonstrated track record for being detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through on tasks.
- Practical experience working with physical security systems, including problem solving and equipment fault interpretation
- Strong analytical and data handling skills
- Strong cross collaboration and relationship management skills including coordinating with virtual teams to achieve the common business goals.
- Should be self-driven and hands-on.
- Computer skills Experience with MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, SharePoint)\
- Preferred credential: LENEL, Milestone certification
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to perform effectively all essential functions. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.