Plano, TX - United States
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Scheduler/Dispatcher will be responsible for the operational and administrative support functions. The Scheduler/Dispatcher takes calls from clients and determines the necessary service logistics, communicates and manages associated workflows, schedules Agents, tracks and reports assignment/project outcomes, and assists internal and external stakeholders in the successful delivery and execution of security-related services.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Coordinate services and operational and administrative support needs;
- Answer calls from Agents and assist with the dispatch, scheduling, and reporting of requested services.
- Manage the associated workflows and assign Agents to specific assignments, as needed.
- Communicate assignment expectations to all parties involved.
- Ensure deadlines are met for scheduling, dispatching, and audits;
- Track and report outcomes of schedules and other metrics assigned.
- Process and prioritize emergency and non-emergency requests for assistance and respond accordingly.
- Operate a variety of communications equipment including radio consoles, telephones, and computer systems.
- Comprehend and execute new operational technologies placed within the workspace.
- Enter, update, and retrieve information from multiple computer systems.
- Process and maintain a wide variety of files, logs, reports, and forms (soft and hard copy).
- Draft incident reports based upon events.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of and adhere to the emergency procedures, dispatching procedures, and executive response procedures.
- Perform metrics tracking, data entry, and electronic reporting.
- Support all department and Company goals and objectives.
- Maintain the highest level of professional appearance and demeanor.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
High School Diploma or GED with relevant experience in customer service and/or security related experience. Pinkerton is an inclusive employer who seeks candidates with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
- Sound judgment and decision-making ability.
- Able to manage multiple tasks/projects with competing deadlines and priorities.
- Able to carry out responsibilities with little or no supervision.
- Effective written and verbal skills at all levels within the organization and external client representatives.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment under multiple deadlines and competing priorities.
- Attentive to detail.
- Able to adapt as the external environment and the organization evolves.
- Client service focused.
- Serve as an effective team member.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions;
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision.
- Frequent sitting.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.