Site Security Manager
Gurgaon, Haryana - India
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Site Security Manager is responsible for providing guidance and recommendations regarding site-specific security concerns. The Site Security Manager will identify areas of improvements and capabilities that can be implemented to enhance physical and personal security.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Ensure that all security systems and devices including alarms, video, locks, and door hardware are properly functional and requests service, as needed;
- Specify and order needed security devices at assigned sites.
- Plan and oversee security device installations and repairs.
- Identify improvements and capabilities that can be implemented to enhance physical and personnel security.
- Act independently, when appropriate, to mitigate physical and personnel-related security issues.
- Conduct investigations into basic and complex security issues.
- Act as “eyes and ears on the ground” for the Regional Security Manager- India.
- Respond to alarms and alerts from the Business Assurance Center or other emergencies.
- Provide advice, guidance, and decision making assistance to business partners (such as Legal and Human Resources) around sensitive topics such as employee disputes and sensitive terminations.
- Oversee the day to day implementation of corporate security initiatives.
- Provide corporate security training and leadership to all staff.
- Assist the Regional Security Manager in the development of security policies and initiatives.
- Develop and compile post orders to ensure the security posture of assigned sites.
- Coordinate with the HR and legal team during investigations and ensure that the site is in compliance with corporate security policies.
- Coordinate with SR2 regarding corporate security audits and active participation during incident investigations.
- Ensure that adequate training is provided for the security personnel and complete security system analysis.
- Coordinate with the security vendor and ensure that the procedures are followed as per the standard policies.
- Complete maintenance of access control systems and CCTV.
- Provide security escort guards for female employees as per the company's policy.
- Monitor the movement of vendor staff entering and exiting the facility;Complete physical pat-downs, per policy.
- Coordinate the security perspective during the company's official visits, parties, and other events.
- Ensure the proper process is followed during NHO sessions.
- Perform quarterly audits as per the policy.
- Conduct fire evacuation drills as per the policy.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Graduate with a minimum of eight to ten years of security management experience. Pinkerton is an inclusive employer who seeks candidates with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
- Security management experience including practices and programs.
- Strong project management skills.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Able to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures.
- Able to assist in facilitating progressive change.
- Serve as an effective team leader.
- Able to identify and adapt quickly to emerging situations.
- Strategic thinker and analytical ability.
- Results-oriented and client-focused.
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to perform effectively all essential functions. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
- Must undergo and meet company standards for background and reference checks, controlled substance testing, and behavioral selection survey.
- Maintain composure in dealing with authorities, executives, clients, staff, and the public occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations.
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Exposure to stressful situations, such as challenging individuals who are in or approaching an unauthorized area.
- Rapid and effective decision-making during unusual or emergency situations.
- Work in environments and under conditions that may require carrying authorized weapons and ammunition, the use of protective gear and devices, and/or awareness of personal safety.
- Seeing, hearing, speaking, and writing clearly in order to respond effectively to situations, communicate with employees and clients, observe and report incidents and direct others.
- Frequent sitting and/or standing and walking, which may be required for long periods of time, and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain.
- Some lifting and moving up to 10 pounds and occasionally up to 25 pounds.
- Close and distance vision and ability to adjust focus.
- Travel, as required.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.