Intelligence Graphic Designer Analyst (Remote)
Remote, Remote - United States
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Intelligence Graphic Designer Analyst, assigned to a specific client, serves as the subject matter expert on all design projects, intelligence-related tasks, processes, support requirements, and operational methods. The Analyst supports global security, executive protection, event security, incident management, and travel security operations teams in a shift work rotation environment. This position can be based anywhere (remote) within the United States.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Provide the Global Intelligence team graphic design and intelligence analyst support;
- Conceptualize, design, and produce visual solutions that convey intelligence analysis to executives and operators in the field.
- Develop quick turnaround projects that range from routine to complex and includes charts and graphs, flow diagrams, infographics, presentation visuals, illustrations, publication design, cover designs, and template design.
- Format visuals into multiple formats to include print, web, and email distribution.
- Shape and lead solutions for data visualization in an increasingly complex and changing technological environment.
- Work as part of an interdisciplinary, global team managing multiple design projects;
- Work with the Global Intelligence team to define project requirements and provide advice on the best processes and procedures for optimal visual presentation.
- Provide direct support for global security operations, event security, executive protection, retail, intelligence needs.
- Plan and implement intelligence reporting processes.
- Develop expertise to discern trends and warnings and provide an accurate understanding of present and future threats.
- Provide proactive information to potential threats.
- Establish and maintain systematic, cross referenced intelligence records and files.
- Receive and process incoming reports and messages.
- Communicate with various stakeholders regarding intelligence requirements.
- Initiate, execute and maintain intelligence relationships inside and outside the organization.
- Safeguard and maintain highly sensitive and confidential information regarding the corporation.
- Represent corporation in joint task force/government think-tanks, as directed.
- Assist in managing vendor open-source resources.
- Coordinate and communicate with client support staff and subsidiaries.
- Maintain positive internal employee/management relations.
- Collect and research information to develop intelligence products in support of the operational environment.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Bachelor's degree with focus in fine arts or graphic design, five years of work experience doing graphic design in government/corporate intelligence, or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job, as determined by the company. Pinkerton is an inclusive employer who seeks candidates with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
- Strong creative portfolio demonstrating good use of typography, grid-based design, white space, and color theory.
- Strong analytical judgement and ability to identify how geopolitics and international security concerns impact multinational corporations.
- Knowledge of production tools and strong technical aptitude to quickly learn new software and hardware.
- Able to think critically and write objectively.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to complete assignments independently at proscribed deadlines.
- Effective time management skills.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision and under adverse and stressful conditions.
- Foreign language skills.
- OSINT/SOCMINT or other intelligence analysis training.
- Excellent ethical standards with proven ability to handle highly confidential and sensitive information, strong judgment, discretion and diplomacy.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work and interface with customers, coworkers, and management.
- Able to be on call 24/7.
- Computer skills; Microsoft office, Power Platforms, Photoshop, Datawrapper, SharePoint, MS Teams, etc.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions;
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Maintain composure in dealing with authorities, executives, clients, staff, and the public occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations.
- Regular computer usage.
- Occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision.
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Frequent sitting and, standing, and/or walking.
- Travel, as required.
Salary & Benefits Information:
Rate of pay: $100,000 / year.
Benefit options include employer-paid life and AD&D, voluntary life and AD&D, medical, (HSA) Health Savings Account, (FSA) Flexible Savings Account, dental, vision, short-term disability, long-term disability, 401(K), paid time off (vacation, personal, sick, and holidays) and several employee assistance-related programs. This information provides a brief benefit overview. Upon the acceptance of an employment offer, the new employee will receive comprehensive plan details based on specific eligibility rules.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.