Ann Arbor, MI - United States
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Risk Advisor coordinates the Risk Advisory service delivery functions including risk assessment, program consulting, enterprise security management, and training. Candidates will work hybrid or remotely living near a major airport in the Eastern United States.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Serve as a principal consulting advisor on client engagements related to enterprise security programs, facility risk assessments, or other physical security advisory projects.
- Ensure all services are conducted in a timely and professional manner and aligned with Pinkerton's Service Delivery Standards;
- Assist with on-going client service calls.
- Address client questions and/or concerns quickly and effectively.
- Produce professionally written, high quality reports
- Serve as the point of contact in support of clients' ongoing projects.
- Perform various advisory and assessment details, as assigned by the Director.
- Assist with general administrative and operational functions.
- Assist with generating standards and guidelines for risk advisory services.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Bachelor's degree preferred with five to ten years of security operations and business management experience including demonstrated knowledge of physical security facility risk assessment methodology. Pinkerton is an inclusive employer who seeks candidates with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
- Security operations and business management experience.
- Experience with physical security threat assessment, vulnerability assessment, and comprehensive risk assessments.
- Expertise in one or more areas of security subject matter specialty.
- Able to carry out responsibilities with little or no supervision.
- Solid project management skills.
- Able to multi-task and organize workload for effective implementation.
- Strong client orientation and results driven.
- Able to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures.
- Able to adapt as the external environment and organization evolves.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat and/or InDesign.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions;
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision.
- Frequent sitting.
- Regional / Domestic Travel, 50-75%
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law. Pinkerton also adheres to all local, state, federal, and country hiring requirements.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.