Service Enhancement Liaison
Ann Arbor, MI - United States
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Service Enhancement Liaison will coordinate with the operations team to enhance remote management, implement and maintain compliance standards, and develop and maintain metrics by program standards. This position will have a hybrid work schedule (on site/remote) and will have frequent travel.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Develop remote management tools to ensure program implementation.
- Implement electronic/digital tools and develop training for usage.
- Enhance service delivery for the specialized protection program.
- Track program results and provide reports of completed work, corrective action plans, and improvement plans.
- Identify non-compliant issues and take proactive steps to ensure corrective action.
- Visit client sites, as required.
- Document and prepare post site-visit reports.
- Share applicable KPI's with site personnel.
- Develop post orders, where needed.
- Identify training sources for specified region where specialized or additional training may be required by licensing or client requirements. Work with Pinkerton learning and development team to develop training resources.
- Conduct virtual and in person visits with designated region sites.
- Assist in month end reporting and requirements.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Associates degree with three to five years of experience in security leadership, management, or compliance roles within the security industry. Pinkerton is an inclusive employer who seeks candidates with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
- Sound judgment and decision-making ability.
- Able to manage multiple tasks/projects with competing deadlines and priorities.
- Able to carry out responsibilities with little or no supervision.
- Effective written and verbal skills at all levels within the organization and external client representatives.
- Attentive to detail.
- Able to adapt as the external environment and the organization evolves.
- Client service focused.
- Serve as an effective team member.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions;
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision.
- Frequent sitting.
- Frequent Travel, as required.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law. Pinkerton also adheres to all local, state, federal, and country hiring requirements.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.