Senior Risk & Security Management Advisor (Hybrid)
Miami, FL - United States
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Senior Risk & Security Management Advisor is a recognized expert in the security industry with specialized knowledge of physical security, enterprise security planning, security tactical operations, and is well versed in one or more sub-specialty industries (e.g., risk assessments, crisis management, executive protection, etc.).This position will have a hybrid work schedule (in office/remote) located in Ann Arbor, MI or Miami, FL.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Responsible in developing and accessing security programs and policies including: Enterprise Security Risk Management, Crisis Management, Threat Management, Travel Security, Security Operations, Access Control, Asset Management, Security Vendor Management, Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design, Investigations, Executive Protection, Workplace Violence Prevention and Protection, Business Continuity.
- Lead the assessment, development and implementation of risk management strategies that will enable our clients to manage risk.
- Develop risk management methodologies and frameworks, by working with cross-functional teams, that will allow us to refine our go-to-market strategies and help our clients manage risk.
- Build strong collaborative relationships with key stakeholders to successfully implement risk management solutions for our clients.
- Contribute towards the expansion of current capabilities to improve existing services by leveraging both internal and external resources.
- Partner with Learning and Development to develop corresponding training courses.
- Oversee and manage initiatives and programs, as assigned.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Minimum 20 years of experience in the security industry, with at least five years of experience as a security leader in a global role. Industry recognized certification such as a CPP, PSP. Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or similar degree required. Master's degree in Business Administration or MSc is preferred. Pinkerton is an inclusive employer who seeks candidates with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills at all levels of the business community including executive and board level staff.
- Able to identify budgets or rough order of magnitude estimates for security initiatives.
- Strong business, financial, leadership and operational acumen.
- Critical thinking skills which includes “big picture” problem resolution.
- Effective quantitative and analytical skills.
- Able to work within a very fluid and ever-changing environment.
- Able to interact effectively at all levels within the organization and across diverse cultures.
- Serve as a collaborative team member.
- Able to carry out responsibilities with little or no supervision.
- Attentive to details and accuracy.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment under multiple deadlines and competing priorities.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions;
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision.
- Travel, as required.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.