Canton, MI - United States
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Intelligence Analyst, assigned to a specific client, will support the business and threat intelligence analytics team. The Analyst will assist in building the program and will provide analysis not only at the tactical level but also at the corporate strategic level.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Provide daily reporting and tailored products on global events that could impact the client politically, socially, economically, security & environmentally.
- Assist with threat review and prioritization.
- Support investigations and operations analysis including social media.
- Support travel security programs and provide travel threat assessments and updates as required.
- Assist with management of the Everbridge emergency/crisis communication software platform.
- Conduct all-source collection and research, analyze, evaluate and integrate data from multiple sources, identify intelligence gaps, and specify collection requirements to produce assessments and recommendations.
- Apply highly developed inductive reasoning skills to provide a proactive approach to potential threats.
- Prepare analyses, assessments, or other products by applying expert judgment and specialized experience in interpreting information and making decisions.
- Prepare and present briefings on projects, studies, and analyses to mid/high-level managers.
- Discerns patterns of complex behavior; provides an accurate understanding of present and future threats.
- Provide analysis to guide decision-makers.
- Provide critical front-line intelligence support to investigative and operational personnel.
- Extract essential information and analysis from investigations and intelligence products and synthesizes the information into actionable reports.
- Analyze intelligence information and other resources related to terrorist and other organized crime groups.
- Prepare threat assessments on upcoming major events. Identify information gaps.
- Develop and deliver customer-specific presentations.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Bachelor's degree in intelligence, investigations, political science, law enforcement, statistical analysis, or related field and one to three years of experience in a government or corporate security industry. Pinkerton is an inclusive employer who seeks candidates with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
- Experience with Everbridge and Ethix360 software, preferred.
- Knowledgeable in the research and use of OSINT and social media sources.
- Serve as a positive team member and leader.
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal.
- Able to work under time pressures and adjusted schedules.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrated analytical expertise and time management skills to accurately draw conclusions by synthesizing raw data and information from multiple, unrelated sources into a finished comprehensive product.
- Adapt quickly as the external environment and organization evolve.
- Demonstrated ability to lead a group of analysts, with responsibility for overseeing the day-to-day operations of a global intelligence operations center.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions;
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision.
- Frequent sitting.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.