Shift Operations Manager
Hyderabad, Telangana - India
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
: Shift Operations Managers (SOMs) to manage teams in our Hyderabad location. SOMs must excel in people management and providing senior-level direction for operational and tactical response to issues encountered by their teams on-shift in the GSOC, a dynamic, high-intensity environment.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Responsible for comprehensive security practices implementation.
- Establish relationship with external stakeholders like business centre security teams, external security experts, law enforcement agencies, regulators etc.
- Managing diverse teams under pressure to achieve results while fostering a supportive, collaborative environment.
- Managing timely assessments of potential risks to the customer and overseeing immediate response to the satisfaction of stakeholders and/or in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Managing multiple priorities and concerns and escalating significant issues to senior-level management as necessary.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, with proven comfort engaging directly with client and other customers.
- Experience gathering and analysing data to create metrics that support positive change and continuous improvement recommendations.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Graduate with five years of experience in a high-intensity, high-volume environment, such as a Security Operations Center, Crisis Management/Response Center, or Corporate Security domain. Pinkerton is an inclusive employer who seeks candidates with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
- Security management, investigations, and risk consulting experience.
- Strong knowledge of integrated physical security, life safety, fire safety and emergency management systems.
- Demonstrated effectiveness as a direct manager-of-record to diverse, cross-functional teams filling junior and junior-mid-level roles in an organizational hierarchy. Management experience must include direct, simultaneous oversight of at least ten (10) subordinates.
- Proven confidence and effectiveness managing high-intensity, dynamic situations.
- Demonstrated comfort with technology, with ability to quickly navigate and oversee the use of multiple systems and applications.
- Ability to maintain situational awareness of multiple systems and applications simultaneously.
- Strong business acuity, enthusiasm and a positive attitude.
- Demonstrate strong work ethics, integrity, and confidentiality.
- Serve as an effective team member.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to perform effectively all essential functions. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
- Maintain composure in dealing with authorities, executives, clients, staff, and the public occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations.
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Travel, as required.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.