Specialist - IT Governance, Risk & Compliance
Gurgaon, Haryana - India
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
Pinkerton is looking for a Specialist in IT Risk Governance to establish, monitor and manage enterprise-wide controls on Infosec & Security Governance to ensure compliance with global security standards aligned with ISO standards Data Security requirements & SOC2 Compliance. The right person needs to be customer-obsessed and analytical, strategic yet execution-focused, and passionate about Process excellence and documentation.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Manage and implement the global Governance, Risk & Compliance process for Pinkerton.
- Develop and maintain robust information security controls to protect Pinkerton solutions from security breaches/ incidents.
- Manage the documentation within internal IT Governance, Risk & Compliance.
- Lead the implementation of Security Assurance / VAPT / Application Security measures.
- Design, develop and implement Process and security audits for enterprise-wide applications,
- Conduct regular Security Architecture and configuration reviews.
- Manage and own all facets of Network Security, Data Security, EUC (End User Computing) Security.
- Identify Information Security risks and improve the overall Information Security posture of the organization.
- Performs reviews of security activities and reports, providing a technical and non-technical oversight toward the prevention of Information Security incidents.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Bachelor's degree with at least 7-9 years of information technology experience. Minimum 4-5 years of relevant experience. Preferred Certifications CISA, ISO27001 LA, ITIL, Certified Risk and Compliance Management Professional. Pinkerton is an inclusive employer who seeks candidates with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
- An in-depth understanding of IT Governance, Risk & Compliance.
- Hands-on experience on implementing multiple programs within Information Security to include Data Loss Prevention, Insider Threats, Incident and Event Correlation, and Threat Response.
- Strong knowledge of collection of security measures designed to protect cloud-based infrastructure, applications, and data.
- Strong knowledge of Information Security Management System 27001:2013, Risk Management System 31000:2009.
- A solid understanding of Business Continuity Planning, GDPR and PCI DSS.
- Experience handling Internal IT Audits, Root-cause analysis.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to perform effectively all essential functions. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Close and distance vision and ability to adjust focus.
- Frequent sitting.
- Travel, as required.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.