Bangalore, Karnataka - India
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Security Specialist, assigned to a specific client location, will ensure the security and safety of the facility, property, and personnel. The Specialist is responsible for the related training, procedures/policies, equipment, and reporting.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Provide subject matter expertise to internal physical security clients and external clients across company, as needed.
- Provide advice and counsel on complex physical security, internal fraud investigations, prevention, life safety risk, fire safety, crisis management, and emergency response issues.
- Responsible for recruiting members of the team as well as on-the-job coaching, supervision, and evaluation.
- Assist with security staff development plans by identifying current needs as well as future career objectives.
- Create partnerships with other site Physical Security Specialists and external clients regarding security and safety-related aspects.
- Build and maintain relationships with other teams in the area of Operations.
- Develop a network of industry experts, drawing on the experience of others to learn more about the prevalent security trends challenges.
- Collect metrics from varying sources and create reports, as needed.
- Ensure work performed meets or exceeds established timelines and quality standards.
- Establish review processes to ensure adherence.
- Conduct periodic site risk assessments, security audits, and fire safety drills.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Graduate with four to seven years of experience in security management, investigations, and/or security risk consulting. Pinkerton is an inclusive employer who seeks candidates with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
- Demonstrated skill and record of achievement in business-to-business operational activities.
- Security equipment experience including; CCTV, access control, barriers, intruder/fire alarms, firefighting equipment, GPS monitoring, DFMD, HHMD, and control panels.
- Knowledge of service industry cost and profitability drivers.
- Strong customer service and delivery orientation.
- Able to create and present a strong value proposition.
- Excellent planning and organization skills.
- Self-starter and results driven.
- Serve as an effective team member and leader.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office, computer network architecture, data transmission, and bandwidth.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to perform effectively all essential functions. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Close and distance vision and ability to adjust focus.
- Travel, as required.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.