Risk Advisory Content Specialist (Hybrid)
Miami, FL - United States
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Risk Advisory Content Specialist will play a dynamic role in understanding our Risk Advisory's unit strategic and operational objectives. The role will involve understanding client requirements, as it relates to our risk advisory value proposition, and developing content to support business development efforts. This position will have a hybrid work schedule (in office/remote).
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Work closely with team leaders to review, develop, and produce materials in response to client requests for Risk Advisory services and related documents, being responsible of:
- Effectively translating Pinkerton's services into clear and concise responses.
- Edit copy, fact check, and revise materials produced by others to ensure technical compliance and enhanced clarity/persuasive force.
- Partner with and lead subject-matter experts to create client-specific technical solutions which address their unique needs.
- Use computer software and templates to generate service proposals and recommend solutions that suit our client's needs.
- Produce and review communication material, ensuring appropriate writing style and graphical effectiveness are utilized.
- Synthesize client needs into executive deliverables that align with our content management strategies.
- Manage data, maintain proposal support portals and databases, and coordinate related tasks to ensure successful business development outcomes.
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with internal stakeholders and external resources.
- Interact with business unit representatives to deliver and receive pertinent situation information.
- Collect, analyze, and share information to support Pinkerton Directors and Specialty Units operations.
- Interact with regional global security experts to understand local risk issues, as well as local business unit contacts to understand the scope of operations.
- Assist in the design and completion of tables, figures, and other graphics.
- Safeguard and maintain highly sensitive and confidential information regarding the corporation.
- Perform administrative tasks and special projects, as needed, to facilitate business operations.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Bachelor's degree and business development/sales support experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job, as determined by the company. Pinkerton is an inclusive employer who seeks candidates with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
- Business development/sales support experience.
- Effective time management skills.
- Understanding of fundamental print, electronic and interactive design principles, techniques and best practices.
- Able to work independently with little supervision.
- Strong client orientation and results driven.
- Able to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures.
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously while managing competing priorities and deadlines.
- Effective written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Serve as a positive team member.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office Suite, Sharepoint
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions;
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Maintain composure in dealing with authorities, executives, clients, staff, and the public occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Frequent sitting.
- Occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Regular computer usage.
- Occasional evenings and weekends to support proposal schedules and submission deadlines.
- Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision.
- Travel, as required.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.