Gurgaon, Haryana - India
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Global Audit Analyst will be responsible for preparing, coordinating and managing the clients Global based audit schedule with a team of auditors. You will be responsible for ensuring audit scheduling, document review and communication with client´s global suppliers along with review of submitted audit results to ensure a high standard in line with the client requirements. You will ensure effective communication and reporting to both Client and Client´s Suppliers Senior Management.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Supporting the daily operations of the Global Audit Program
- Coordinating audit preparation and scheduling.
- Liaise closely and collaborate with the Audit Program team.
- Ensure overall quality control.
- Assisting with conducting virtual audits as and when required.
- Completing monthly / weekly operational reports per clients requirements.
- Preparing reports and dashboards.
- Maintaining confidentiality regarding company and site information and technology systems relevant to your role within the company.
- Adhering to all company and site IT policy and procedure guidelines.
- Conduct reviews of submitted audits to ensure accuracy to a high standard.
- Undertaking other reasonable and lawful duties pertaining to the role as may be directed from time to time by the client
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
- A minimum of three to five years of experience.
- Having previous experience of working within security, auditing or compliance.
- Experience in Business Continuity Disaster Recovery assessments using International Organization for Standardization (ISO) standards.
- Pinkerton is an inclusive employer who seeks candidates with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
- Having strong interpersonal skills.
- Being team-oriented.
- Being highly motivated, with a positive energy and enthusiasm for the Client, and for the role.
- Strong Leadership skills, which are demonstrated on an ongoing basis, including leading by example.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Being able to work effectively on one's own initiative.
- Being highly organised: Ability to multitask, prioritise and work to deadlines.
- Having strong attention to detail.
- Having a proactive approach, constantly seeking improvements in processes and technologies, including sourcing new technologies/work practices as may be required for business improvement from time to time.
- Being professional and behaving with integrity at all times.
- Proficiency in Google applications for example Drive, Google +, Docs, Sheets, Internet and Email applications along with other software platforms. Intermediate to advanced data management skills.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to perform effectively all essential functions. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.