Global Security Threat Management & Intelligence Services Manager (Hybrid)
Charlotte, NC - United States
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Global Security Threat Management and Intelligence Services Manager will be responsible for the design and implement strategies and programs to mitigate and minimize risks associated with security threats to the organization and the management of private and public sector intelligence resources necessary for the overall security mitigation program which have or could affect based on known risks, the brand and/or people, property, plant, product, and proprietary information. This position will have a hybrid work schedule (remote/client location).
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Responsible for planning, developing, and implementing threat management and intelligence service operations; as well as developing standardized protocols.
- Serves as the most senior contributor in executive threat management advisories to the Director of Global Security with accountability for operations.
- Prepares technical intelligence products and other deliverables based on the expert interpretation of analyzed threat analysis data.
- Directs plans and carries out the most sensitive and complex threat analyst operations and projects.
- Briefs senior and executive management on the status of overall threat management initiatives and intelligence risks in the context of business risk to support informed business decision-making.
- Participates in and/or handles extremely sensitive or high-profile threats that may have political or social ramifications within the public domain.
- Oversees the development, implementation, and maintenance of the company's policies, standards, guidelines, processes, procedures, and plans that will serve to govern and manage threat management security for the company globally.
- Leads incident response, security monitoring, and threat analysis as it pertains to workplace violence prevention and response, protective intelligence, counterintelligence, and insider threat programming.
- Develops and implements a High-Risk Travel Program inclusive of assessing local resources, logistical services, operational security, and contingency planning for clients' Business Travelers and Expatriates.
- Designs and manages the client's International Security Program.
- Coordinates with relevant stakeholders and staff to enforce compliance with policies and standards to help ensure consistent application of security practices across the engineering, military and commercial aspects of the organization including support to any program requirements set forth by Government Security Compliance.
- Ensures broad programming aligns to client's partnered technology company, United States set forth governmental, or customer contractually agreed to general security or insider threat program requirements.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Bachelor's degree in business/security management, intelligence, public service, or private sector security organization, or a related field and at least seven years of experience in a leadership role and relevant project management work experience with a demonstrated record to lead and execute security compliance and risk mitigation programs. Industry Security and Intelligence Certifications are required. Pinkerton is an inclusive employer who seeks candidates with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
- Results-oriented and commitment-focused.
- Extensive corporate risk management experience.
- Strong experience in the development and management of corporate security practices and programs.
- Guard force management, preferred.
- Excellent planning, organizing, supervisory, and project management skills.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Able to interact effectively, both written and verbal, at all levels and across diverse cultures.
- Serve as an effective team leader.
- Able to adapt as the external environment and organization evolve.
- Able to implement changes to operations and external/internal environments.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to perform all essential functions effectively;
- Maintain composure in dealing with authorities, executives, clients, staff, and the public occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations.
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Manual dexterity required for occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Close and distance vision and ability to adjust focus.
- Travel, as required.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.