Project Administrator (Part-Time)
Sydney, New South Wales - Australia
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Project Administrator, assigned to a specific client, will help the team organize and manage its portfolio of projects. The Project Administrator will work in a support role to the larger Corporate Security projects team. The Project Admin is responsible for the creation, storage and updating of project records from internal and third-party resources. The Project Admin will need to be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment often with little or no predefined process. The project administrator key purpose is providing recording keeping and organisational support of day-to-day tasks for the APAC teams.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Perform non-routine research, analysis, and administrative tasks related to the coordination and oversight of variety of projects focused on the daily operations.
- Support organizational and operational aspects of the services the team provides including scheduling, project setup, planning, data management, controlling, and closing.
- Determine training program priorities based on guidance of the team. Schedule trainings; coordinate with internal stakeholders, external consultants, and vendors to implement training plan, and ensure trainings are completed.
- Track and report data on supported projects.
- Assisting the PM team with record keeping using inhouse tools.
- Running new and existing reports on projects, POP and Client's assets.
- Setup of project records in Clarizen and PlanGrid.
- Maintaining project records such site drawings and as installed information on internal web sites.
- Collating POP works intake information for the POP coordinator.
- Follow up with Technical Project Managers (TPMs) for site, project and drawing information of new and expansion of sites.
- Reviewing existing processes and simplifying them through consultation with stakeholders.
- Drive internal and external process improvements, consulting with cross-functional and vendor teams to understand the needs and pain points and solve workflow issues to ensure operational excellence.
- Research and identify both security and business needs and identify solutions to business problems, such as: collection, review and analysis of information that enables managers to make sound recommendations.
- Accurately perform administrative tasks including;
- Records maintenance.
- Data entry.
- Metrics management.
- Correctly scan, process, document, and dispose of executive communications in accordance to standard operating procedures.
- Prepare and deliver weekly reports.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Higher School/Year 12 Certificate or relevant experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job, as determined by the company. Pinkerton is an inclusive employer who seeks candidates with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
- Ability to manage simultaneous projects in fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting abilities.
- Knowledge of business and management principles.
- Excellent partnership and communication skills.
- Able to solve complex problems; uses good judgment and discretion.
- Attentive to detail and accuracy.
- Able to organize workload efficiently in order to meet all deliverables and deadlines with minimal to no supervision.
- Serve as an effective team member; willing to assist others.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Able to evaluate the reliability of sources and credibility of information.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions;
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision.
- Maintain composure in dealing with authorities, executives, clients, staff, and third-party vendors occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Travel, as required.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.