Business Analyst - Center of Excellence (Remote)
Remote, Remote - United States
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Business Analyst- CoE will play a key role in the development of the Pinkerton Center of Excellence (CoE) as a global function supporting our embedded Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and the account management teams responsible for these services. Our Embedded SMEs, or Pinkerton Dedicated Professionals (PDPs), are a global community of professionals delivering world-class risk management services to the world's leading organizations. The Business Analyst will work closely with the rest of the CoE team to analyze information and data, draw conclusions, document, and present findings that are business-relevant and actionable. This position can be based anywhere (remote) within the United States.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Analyze quantitative and qualitative data gathered from the CoE's engagement with PDPs and other sources.
- Maintain accurate records in the CoE's Sharepoint-based database, working with CoE colleagues and relevant Pinkerton stakeholders – IT, HR and others to ensure the information is updated regularly.
- Present findings using data visualization tools (eg Power BI) where relevant.
- Construct workflows, diagrams, content, and presentations.
- Draft playbooks and other documents that detail the processes, actions, and expected outcomes of each step in the journey of a PDP's experience with Pinkerton.
- Define project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases, and elements.
- Manage and monitor project progress by tracking activity, resolving problems, publishing progress reports, and recommending actions.
- Other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Master's degree preferred. Bachelor's degree and four years of related experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience in a similar analytical, corporate, or business function. Pinkerton is an inclusive employer who seeks candidates with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong problem resolution skills.
- Ability to work with stakeholders at all levels in an organization.
- Strong record of academic achievement.
- Able to carry out responsibilities with little or no supervision.
- Strong client orientation.
- Attentive to detail, accuracy, and record-keeping.
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously with competing priorities and deadlines.
- Able to multi-task and organize workload for effective implementation.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office, Power BI.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions;
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision.
- Frequent sitting.
- Remote work environment.
Salary & Benefits Information:
Rate of pay: $75000 / year.
Benefit options include employer-paid life and AD&D, voluntary life and AD&D, medical, (HSA) Health Savings Account, (FSA) Flexible Savings Account, dental, vision, short-term disability, long-term disability, 401(K), paid time off (vacation, personal, sick, and holidays) and several employee assistance-related programs. This information provides a brief benefit overview. Upon the acceptance of an employment offer, the new employee will receive comprehensive plan details based on specific eligibility rules.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.