Travel Risk Program Manager (Remote)
Remote, Remote - United States
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Travel Risk Program Manager is responsible for assisting the client's Global Travel Senior Manager and the Global Security Operations Center (GSOC) Senior Manager on the development and implementation of an enterprise-wide Travel Risk Management Program. The Program Manager conducts audits, collaborates with cross-functional business partners and facilitates the travel portion of incident response. This position can be based anywhere (remote) within the United States.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Assist the Global Travel and GSOC Senior Managers on development and implementation of enterprise-wide Travel Risk Management Program;
- Map out scope of work for the program, align with strategic goals as well as products and workflows including country level travel guidance & checklists.
- Build and maintain key cross-functional relationships to effectively coordinate the buildout of the Travel Risk Management Program.
- Establish trusted relationships with stakeholders at peer companies to enable timely alerting and benchmarking around travel risk.
- Develop processes, procedures, templates, training materials, and other program documentation.
- Act as primary liaison between the Global Travel and Global Safety Physical Security (GSPS) teams on tactical intelligence alerting, travel risk assessments, and all other travel-related products;
- Ensure that GSOC monitoring, threat tiering, communications, and incident response are all aligned with the program's vision.
- Develop processes and trainings to enhance GSPS capabilities around travel risk, investigations, analytical writing, critical thinking, social media monitoring, and other key skillsets.
- Audit and continuously improve policies and products related to Global Travel to ensure that they are consistent and meet quality standards and vision;
- Develop measurements to establish progress and ultimate success; establish ongoing reporting requirements.
- Work with internal GSOC team and Incident Management to facilitate travel portion of incident response.
- Assist with onboarding new intelligence and investigation tools for Travel Risk Management and develop associated processes in collaboration with the Global Travel and GSOC Senior Managers.
- Establish and improve templates for intelligence alerts, travel risk messaging, incident reports, etc.
- Work with multiple partners building cross-functional collaboration to bring relevant and timely information and communication to corporate travelers.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Bachelor's Degree and/or combination of relevant education and experience in travel risk management. Experience in corporate travel or corporate travel risk management preferred. Pinkerton is an inclusive employer who seeks candidates with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
- Knowledge of ISO 31030.
- Strong understanding of project management and program development.
- Knowledge of travel risk management platforms, WorldAware, Anvil preferred.
- Familiarity with standard security communication protocols and security applications.
- Ability to analyze complex situations and recommend solutions.
- Effective independent judgment and decision-making ability.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously with competing priorities and deadlines.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Able to analyze complex situations and recommend solutions.
- Strong client orientation and results driven.
- Serve as an effective team leader.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office, Excel, API, Webhooks.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions;
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision.
- Travel, as required.
Salary & Benefits Information:
Rate of pay: $100,000 / year.
Benefit options include employer-paid life and AD&D, voluntary life and AD&D, medical, (HSA) Health Savings Account, (FSA) Flexible Savings Account, dental, vision, short-term disability, long-term disability, 401(K), paid time off (vacation, personal, sick, and holidays) and several employee assistance-related programs. This information provides a brief benefit overview. Upon the acceptance of an employment offer, the new employee will receive comprehensive plan details based on specific eligibility rules.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.