Embedded Employee Engagement Specialist - APAC (Remote)
Remote - Australia
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Embedded Employee Engagement Specialist will proactively communicate with Pinkerton Dedicated Professionals (PDPs) within the APAC region to promote an engaged, connected and successful community of Pinkerton security and risk management professionals. Areas of engagement will include: support available; development opportunities; and connectivity to Pinkerton. The Specialist will collaborate with their Center of Excellence (CoE) colleagues and other Pinkerton stakeholders to identify gaps/needs identified as part of their outreach, and implement remedial action and future forward initiatives.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Proactively engage with Pinkerton Dedicated Professionals (PDPs) based in the APAC;
- Follow an agreed schedule and cover set topics in each communication.
- Collaborate with the CoE team, Account Managers, and other internal stakeholders to accurately assess gaps and/or needs identified through outreach to PDPs.
- Partner with the CoE team, Specialized Divisions, and Shared Services to design and implement remedial action and proactive initiatives.
- Document details of their engagement with each PDP for the purpose of data analysis and identification of best practices.
- Respond to communication initiated by PDPs and follow-up on their questions in a timely manner.
- Other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Bachelor's degree with two to three years of client and/or service-oriented work experience. Pinkerton is inclusive employer who seeks with diverse background, experience, and perspectives.
- Demonstrable interest in people matters including; wellbeing, professional development, training, and team-building.
- Strong problem resolution skills.
- Strong client orientation.
- Attentive to detail, accuracy, and record-keeping.
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously with competing priorities and deadlines.
- Able to multi-task and organize workload for effective implementation.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures.
- Understands the importance of diversity and inclusion by embedding thoughtful communication within every interaction and engagement.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions;
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision.
- Frequent sitting.
- Remote work environment.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.