Manager- Corporate Development (Hybrid)
Miami, FL - United States
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Manager- Corporate Development will partner with Pinkerton leadership to assist in driving the organization's long-term business strategy through the implementation of initiatives. This is a dynamic role that embraces creative thinking, proactiveness, and serves as an influential internal consultant. This position will have a hybrid work schedule (in office/remote).
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Assist in developing and implementing operational strategies that enable the company to scale, optimize operations, mitigate potential risk, and effectively execute the vision.
- Assist in determining operational objectives by studying business functions, gathering information, and evaluating use cases and output requirements.
- Collect and analyze information to facilitate improvement in structure, processes, and technologies.
- Contribute towards the expansion of current capabilities to improve existing services by leveraging both internal and external resources.
- Build strong collaborative relationships with key stakeholders to successfully implement changes.
- Serve as an internal consultant for Pinkerton Directors and senior management to ensure connectivity among corporate, regions, and business units.
- Guide the implementation of best practices as well as corporate, field, and total quality management initiatives;
- Construct workflows, diagrams, content, and presentations which effectively communicate Pinkerton's on-going transformation.
- Partner with Learning and Development to develop corresponding training courses.
- Oversee and manage initiatives and programs, as assigned.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
MBA or MSc preferred. Bachelor's degree with a minimum three years of business strategy or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job, as determined by the company. Pinkerton is an inclusive employer who seeks candidates with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
- Effective client and internal team management skills.
- Strong business and operational acumen.
- Critical thinking skills which includes “big picture” problem resolution.
- Effective quantitative and analytical skills.
- Able to work within a very fluid and ever-changing environment.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Serve as an inspirational team leader.
- Able to interact effectively at all levels within the organization and across diverse cultures.
- Serve as a collaborative team member.
- Able to carry out responsibilities with little or no supervision.
- Attentive to details and accuracy.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment under multiple deadlines and competing priorities.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions;
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision.
- Frequent sitting.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.