Site Security Specialist
Bangalore, Karnataka - India
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Site Security Specialist provides comprehensive security management support to ensure the security and safety of company assets, associates, information and interests in the defined area as well as provides security consulting and risk management services for company interests notably in all locations.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Responsible for comprehensive security practices implementation.
- Establish relationship with external stakeholders like business center security teams, external security experts, law enforcement agencies, regulators etc.
- Provide training, coaching and supervision to internal staff.
- Maintain all organizational and professional ethical standards under minimal supervision.
- Manage security and investigation projects.
- Provide subject matter expertise to internal Physical Security clients and external clients across Company, as needed.
- Provide advice and counsel on complex physical security, internal fraud investigations or prevention, life safety risk, fire safety, crisis management, and emergency response issues.
- Establish partnerships with other site Physical Security Specialists and external clients on the security and safety-related aspects.
- Assist the security manager in monitoring progress against strategic plans.
- Maintain report metrics through collecting data from different resources.
- Ensure work performed meets or exceeds established timelines, quality standards, and maintains review processes to ensure adherence.
- Conduct periodic site risk assessments, security audits, and fire safety drills.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Graduate with four to seven years of experience in security management, investigations, security risk consulting. Pinkerton is an inclusive employer who seeks candidates with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
- Security management, investigations, and risk consulting experience.
- Strong knowledge of integrated physical security, life safety, fire safety and emergency management systems.
- Hands on experience on handling of security equipment, like CCTV, Access control, barriers, intruder/fire alarms, fire fighting equipment, GPS monitoring, DFMD, HHMD, and control panels.
- Project management skills.
- Demonstrate strong work ethics, integrity, and confidentiality.
- Serve as an effective team member.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to perform effectively all essential functions. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Travel, as required.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.