Product Security Analyst
Mumbai, Maharashtra - India
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Product Security analyst provides comprehensive security management support.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Day-to-day follow up of Product & Supply Chain Security (PSCS) information flow.
- Periodic data collection and risk assessment.
- New launches, their supply chain and security audit gaps.
- Collect data on Top 20 products revenue and their product security risks (internal database and data from online review by external vendor).
- Route and product risk analysis: analyze internal and external incidents and industry reports (TAPA, PSI…), analyze ad hoc alerts and create monthly reports.
- Monitor impact of PSCS program on local market sales data. Analyze declining sales data.
- Follow up on incidents:
- Incident reporting to stakeholders;
- Track investigation time, CAPA development and closure;
- Analyze shipping discrepancies.
- Follow up on audits.
- Track audit work plan progress.
- Enablon input of new audit results.
- Enablon input of audit backlog of previous audits (+400).
- Calculate security score of auditee.
- Track CAPA closure.
- Analyze asset list for next year's audit work plan.
- Analyze results from online enforcement campaigns. Verification of websites and online ads with the business before takedown.
- Support in trademark customs recordation and analysis of customs notifications.
- Forward product security due diligence requests to PSI. Analyze PSI response and share with stakeholders.
- Producing regular intelligence reports consolidating all PSCS activities and KPI's.
- Security Management System / SharePoint:
- Manage PSCS documents (standards, specifications…), their location and review dates;
- Manage global asset heat map (third parties), training log and other relevant databases.
- Support the GCS LT in ad-hock missions.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
- 1 years' experience in a high-intensity, high-volume environment, such as a Security Operations Center, Crisis Management/Response Center, or Customer Call Center.
- BA graduate would be an added advantage.
- 2 years in similar operations positions – Advantage
- Experience gathering and analyzing data to create metrics that support positive change and continuous improvement recommendations.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage change and conflict.
- Strong business acuity, enthusiasm and a positive attitude.
- Previous experience with security country\global level organizations.
- Relevant security background in different doctrines (Information security, Physical security, Product security, Crisis management) in large size civil organizations or experience in a Multi-National or Global organization – Advantage.
- Pinkerton is an inclusive employer who seeks candidates with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
- Fluent English oral\writing communications skills – Must
- Excellent in Office applications (Excel, P.P &Word, etc.)
- Availability in nonconventional hours
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Proven confidence and effectiveness managing high-intensity, dynamic situations.
- Demonstrated comfort with technology, with ability to quickly navigate and oversee the use of multiple systems and applications.
- Strong and effective communication skills. Strong writing skills. Able to communicate effectively in English both verbally and in writing. Prepares documents that are clear and concise.
- Able to communicate with Senior Security management on matters related to global incidents, operational issues and critical situations.
- Ability and acceptance to work On-site only
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to perform effectively all essential functions. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Travel, as required.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.