Security Project Manager (Hybrid)
Seattle, WA - United States
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Security Project Manager provides administrative and organizational support along with complex problem-solving for the security program, especially as it pertains to the consistent delivery of program services across the global team. This position is responsible for delivering a program management office style of support services to the internal security team as well as facilitating communication of policies, standards, and procedures to key stakeholder groups. The day-to-day responsibilities of this job include working closely with team members and stakeholder groups to ensure optimum service delivery and efficiencies are achieved. This position will have a hybrid work schedule (in office/remote).
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Proactively identify process gaps and be comfortable making suggestions for improvement in service as well as openly participate in team discussions.
- Update and implement standards, policies, and procedures for prototype device security throughout the normal course of business.
- Maintain close coordination, planning, communication, and regular direct liaison with teams around all aspects of the product life cycle of security initiatives.
- Accurately and consistently document and communicate changes in processes.
- Develop mechanisms to streamline team communication channels.
- Drive consistency in process delivery across the team.
- Support efforts for prototype security awareness and training.
- Manage multiple concurrent projects and inquiries under tight deadlines.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Bachelor's degree, and three years of security related experience involving problem solving, attention to detail, and teamwork. Industry certifications such as Six Sigma, Lean Techniques, and/or Project Management Professional (PMP) are preferred. Pinkerton is an inclusive employer who seeks candidates with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
- Strong project management skills.
- Able to multi-task and organize workload for effective implementation.
- Able to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Able to work independently with little supervision.
- Serve as an effective team member.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously with competing priorities and deadlines.
- Attentive to detail and accuracy.
- Able to analyze complex situations and recommend solutions.
- Professional demeanor and appearance.
- Strong client orientation and results driven.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions;
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision.
- Travel, as required.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.