Project Coordinator - Risk Advisory (Hybrid)
Ann Arbor, MI - United States
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Project Coordinator- Risk Advisory supports Pinkerton's Risk Advisory team with coordination of resources, communications, scheduling, process management, and projects. The position requires excellent organizational skills, the ability to manage multiple tasks of self and others, and the ability to communicate effectively across a diverse population. This position will have a hybrid work schedule (in office/remote).
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Assist Risk Advisor or manager on coordination of projects including communications regarding scheduling, task completion, and data collection.
- Serve as the primary user and administrator of the project management software.
- Track tasks and milestones in support of project on-time delivery objectives.
- Provide regular communication updates to project stakeholders.
- Coordinate and track onboarding and profile details of potential or existing vendors.
- Assist with vendor administrative processes training (e.g., invoicing procedure).
- Support Managers and Director with key performance metric tracking.
- Support the publication and distribution of client reports.
- Maintain Risk Advisory SharePoint.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 2 years of project management or project coordination experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job, as determined by the company. Pinkerton is an inclusive employer who seeks candidates with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
- Excellent communication skills; preferably multi-lingual (English, Spanish, other).
- Effective time management skills.
- Able to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures.
- Able to work independently with little supervision.
- Effective independent judgment and decision-making ability.
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously with competing priorities and deadlines.
- Attentive to detail and accuracy.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office including Advanced experience with Excel. Experience with Teamwork Project Management Software is a plus.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions;
- Maintain composure in dealing with authorities, executives, clients, staff, and the public occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations.
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Manual dexterity required for occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Close and distance vision and ability to adjust focus.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.