Mumbai, Maharashtra - India
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Security Analyst will be responsible to look after day to day operations in the Security Operation Centre of the client under the supervision of Security Lead. Security Analyst will be responsible to monitor Surveillance Systems, Access Control and Life Safety Devices etc.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Monitoring of Fire Alarm System.
- Real time response/assistance in case of Fire emergency.
- Follow-up with local admin team for system related issues.
- RCA with field & vendor team.
- Ensure coordination between Admin, Site Security & Emergency response team.
- Circulation of Shift wise Fire & Safety related Report/Update.
- Health Check for all Fire & Safety related equipment's.
- Assist Shift Officer & monitor Hotline number (on need basis).
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Graduate or Post graduate, with zero to two years or more experience in corporate security, electronic security monitoring, forensics or risk management industry. Pinkerton is an inclusive employer who seeks candidates with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
- Previous experience in security control room operations or electronic security surveillance is preferred.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Able to analyse issues and propose appropriate solutions.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Professional demeanour while interacting with internal and external stake holders.
- Able to carry out responsibilities under general supervision.
- Serve as an effective team member.
- Able to organize workload for effective implementation.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to perform effectively all essential functions. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Travel, as required.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.