IT Project Manager
Remote, Remote - Mexico
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The IT Project Manager will support the Pinkerton Global IT team in managing timelines and processes in technology projects that typically span multiple lines of business and have company-wide implications. This position can be based anywhere (remote) within Mexico.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Understand the broader strategy of Information Technology and the business, identifying future possibilities and translating into program execution, enabled by effective technology business operations.
- Estimate work efforts, hardware, software and license costs involved in projects.
- Monitoring project and support work, triaging work, maintaining project plans, project documentation and reference materials.
- Coordinate Technology suppliers to identify leverage opportunities and redundancies.
- Share responsibility with teammates for occasional after-hours on-call rotation for support of production level systems.
- Be part of the full application lifecycle (design, develop, test, deploy and maintain) and innovation of each step.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Bachelor's degree with 3+ years of IT program management experience. Experience dealing with global teams is preferred. Pinkerton is an inclusive employer whi seeks candidates with diverse backgrounds, experience, and perspective.
- Extensive knowledge of Agile, Lean and Scrum, as well as experience with scaling (several teams).
- Hands-on experience using PowerBI for project management is a plus.
- Knowledge of scalable platform architecture, end to end systems design, and architecture.
- Experience using DevOps for capturing and managing user requirements.
- Unit testing and test-driven development experience.
- Solid English written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work successfully with teams across the organization
- Experience with guiding change and shifting the focus to the future.
- Effective problem-resolution skills.
- Serve as an effective team leader.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions;
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision.
- Frequent sitting.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.