Monterrey, Nuevo Leon - Mexico
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Operations Manager will coordinate the service delivery functions within an assigned geographical area and supports the Regional Operations Manager with employee management and administrative oversight.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Oversee and coordinate scheduling of the security consultants, part time employees, and contractors.
- Ensure all services are conducted in a timely and professional manner and aligned with Pinkerton's Service Delivery Standards;
- Address questions and/or concerns quickly and effectively.
- Communicate employee performance concerns and/or status updates to the Regional Operations Manager.
- Serve as the point of contact in support of ongoing projects.
- Perform various investigative and protective details, as assigned.
- Assist with general administrative and operational functions.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Bachelor's degree preferred with at least three years of security operations and/or business management experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job, as determined by the company.
- Able to carry out responsibilities with little or no supervision.
- Solid project management skills.
- Able to multi-task and organize workload for effective implementation.
- Results driven.
- Able to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures.
- Serve as an effective team leader.
- Able to adapt as the external environment and organization evolves.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions;
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision.
- Frequent sitting, standing, and/or walking.
- Travel, as required.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.