Physical Security Vulnerability Assessment Regional Lead- U.S (Hybrid)
Seattle, WA - United States
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Physical Security Vulnerability Assessment Regional Lead- U.S. is an embedded role with one of Pinkerton's major global tech clients. This role supports the Physical Security Vulnerability Assessment (PSVA) program through the planning, initiating, and assessment of the physical security effectiveness at all client sites within the defined region. The Lead develops the program in-line with strategic objectives and ensures the assessment schedule is maintained, and results are provided to stakeholders to support the mitigation of relevant security risks and continuous improvement of security programs, solutions, and systems. The position will have a hybrid work schedule (client location/remote).
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Plan, coordinate, and lead physical security vulnerability assessments within the region, in accordance with the required standards and operational cadence.
- Propose, scope, and manage projects related to the continuous improvement of vulnerability assessment or mitigation capabilities within the region.
- Assist with program improvements related to policies, procedures, and standards to ensure consistent vulnerability assessments;
- Review corporate security solutions, policies, and procedures.
- Lead activities such as intelligence gathering, threat assessments and modeling, developing testing 'playbooks' and conducting pre and post-assessment customer engagements and corrective action planning.
- Maintain and apply subject matter expertise relating to emerging technology trends, the regional threat landscape, specific adversarial threats/risks, and mitigation strategies.
- Participate in the development of a security roadmap, adaptation of security best practices, and testing or implementation of new ideas and innovations according to the industry trends;
- Lead and participate in regular technical review groups or other after-action reviews with stakeholders to help improve practices, methodologies, tools, and other technologies.
- Stay on time, on budget, and within the scope of testing activities.
- Support the PSVA program projects as a key project member.
- Develop a deep understanding of the client's vulnerabilities and assist the development of appropriate testing models and mitigative solutions;
- Perform security risk assessment, threat analysis, and threat modeling.
- Provide leadership, share knowledge, mentor and train team members and embedded personnel;
- Coordinate outsourced services and associated vendor activities.
- Cross-train other teams within the client's security organization/s and functional areas.
- Support other customer-related projects as a PSVA and threat subject matter expert.
- Prepare concise, detailed reports and technical analyses to customers based on concrete evidence and verified datasets.
- Actively engage with industry SMEs, vendors, customers, other security risk management, intelligence or threat assessment functions, or teams within the team and the client's organization to align projects, capabilities, and best practices.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Bachelor's degree in Intelligence, Security, Law Enforcement, Business Management, or equivalent education or experience. At least seven years of experience within defense, intelligence, law enforcement or multinational corporate physical security penetration testing and three years working in a regional or global corporate environment. CPP, PSP, CISSP, or similar certification is required.
- In depth working knowledge of intelligence gathering, analysis techniques, current technical security solutions/technologies, and physical security systems and its components.
- Strong knowledge of security risk management principals.
- Demonstrated skills in developing metrics and conducting related trend analysis.
- Able to multi-task and organize workload for effective implementation.
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work independently with little supervision.
- Serve as an effective team leader.
- Able to adapt as the external environment and organization evolve.
- Effective follow-up skills.
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously with competing priorities and deadlines.
- Effective independent judgment and decision-making ability.
- Strong project management skills.
- Able to build consensus and influence decision-makers.
- Attentive to detail and accuracy.
- Able to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures.
- Strong client orientation and results-driven.
- Effective analytical and problem-resolution skills.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions;
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision.
- Able to work flexible hours (including after hours) to meet demands of globally dispersed team.
- Travel, as required.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.