Training and Engagement Manager (Hybrid)
Seattle, WA - United States
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Training & Engagement Manager is an embedded role, with one of Pinkerton's major global tech clients. This position is responsible for supporting the design and delivery of training and engagement programs that enable corporate security employees and leaders to perform their roles effectively. The position will have a hybrid work schedule (client location/remote).
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Lead, manage, and execute learning programs and projects;
- Monitor progress against deliverables and timelines and adjust, as needed, to ensure successful execution.
- Coordinate and execute learning processes, procedures, and service agreements;
- Design, develop, and facilitate learning solutions.
- Assist with the identification and development of improvement opportunities and growth initiatives.
- Gather, analyze, and interpret relevant learning data.
- Evaluate and optimize learning processes and procedures.
- Consult with corporate security teams and leaders to recommend learning and development solutions with a strategic approach;
- Provide learning, development, and workforce engagement subject matter expertise.
- Share learning and development best practices among stakeholder groups.
- Maintain accurate records of learning outcomes and effectiveness.
- Support broader work of the communications and learning team, as needed.
- Maintain awareness related to learning and development trends and resources.
- Provide routine or ad-hoc learning reports to the corporate security Learning Manager and Head of Communications and Learning.
- Maintain routine engagement with other learning functions or teams within the corporate security team and the broader organization.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Bachelor's degree in adult education/learning, or an equivalent field with five or more years of experience in corporate training or workplace learning. Pinkerton is an inclusive employer who seeks candidates with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
- In depth knowledge of learning needs analysis, design, measurement, and evaluation.
- Strong knowledge of learning and development, concepts, solutions, frameworks and methodologies.
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong client orientation and results driven.
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously with competing priorities and deadlines.
- Attentive to detail and accuracy.
- Strong organizational and administrative skills.
- Serve as an effective team leader.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office and Learning Management Systems.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions;
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision.
- Able to work flexible hours (including after hours) to meet demands of globally dispersed team.
- Travel, as required.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.