Finance Administrator (Hybrid)
Dubai, Dubai - United Arab Emirates
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Finance Administrator is an embedded role, with one of Pinkerton's major global tech clients. This role is responsible for the day-to-day management of financial process and outcomes within the Global Programs & Services team and will partner with divisional leadership to ensure all service, program, and project-related costs are identified, managed, and reported appropriately. The position will have a hybrid work schedule (client site/remote).
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Provide accurate analysis and reporting on the Global Programs & Services (GPS) operating budget and program spend;
- Gather, analyze, and interpret all relevant and necessary financial data.
- Ensure all GPS teams manage financial activities and outcomes in accordance with established procedures and client requirements.
- Coordinate GPS purchase orders and invoice management processes;
- Update daily transaction records and assist with overall purchase order administration.
- Provide support for annual OP1, OP2, and R&O budget forecasting.
- Evaluate and optimize financial controls and procedures.
- Identify financial liabilities and perform risk analysis on liquidity and cash flow.
- Resolve discrepancies and perform reconciliations.
- Prepare financial reports including projected returns on investment and growth rates.
- Monitor project-related expenses and assist project teams to remain on-budget or achieve related financial outcomes.
- Provide support for new program/project budget forecasting.
- Maintain awareness related to regulatory requirements and financial administration best practices.
- Prepare ad-hoc and routine financial reporting to GPS management, as needed.
- Actively engage with other finance functions and teams within corporate services and the wider organization.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance with at least two years of financial management experience. Extensive experience in financial reporting is required.
- In depth knowledge of financial controls and accounting standards.
- Attentive to detail and accuracy.
- Able to carry out responsibilities with little supervision.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment, under multiple deadlines and competing priorities.
- Consistently delivers on commitments and achieves expected business results.
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills.
- Serve as an effective team member.
- Willing to support and mentor team members.
- Analytical and problem-resolution skills.
- Advanced proficiency in accounting software and Microsoft Office.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions;
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision.
- Able to work flexible hours (including after hours) to meet demands of globally dispersed team.
- Travel, as required.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.