Operations Coordinator (Hybrid)
Plano, TX - United States
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Operations Coordinator will be responsible for the operational and administrative support functions. The Coordinator takes calls from clients and determines the necessary service logistics, communicates and manages associated workflows, schedules Agents, tracks and reports assignment/project outcomes, and assists internal and external stakeholders in the successful delivery and execution of security-related services.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Coordinate services and operational and administrative support needs;
- Answer calls from clients, Directors, and Operations Managers and assist with the dispatch, scheduling, and reporting of requested services.
- Troubleshoot emerging client service issues.
- Manage the associated workflows and assign Agents to specific assignments, as needed.
- Communicate assignment/project expectations to all parties involved.
- Collaborate with personnel and stakeholders to ensure milestones and deadlines are completed on time and within the scope of work.
- Track program results and provide reports of completed work, corrective action plans, and improvement plans.
- Send external partners self-assessments and security questionnaires using a web-based tool.
- Ensure deadlines are met for scheduling, dispatching, and audits;
- Track and report outcomes of schedules, vendor hour approval, and virtual post checking.
- Utilize scorecards to measure the activities and outcomes of the PDA program.
- Assist in the coordination of virtual and on-site post checks for agent safety.
- Monitor the status of assigned projects.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Associate degree with relevant experience in project management or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job, as determined by the company.
- Project management experience.
- Sound judgment and decision-making ability.
- Able to manage multiple tasks/projects with competing deadlines and priorities.
- Able to carry out responsibilities with little or no supervision.
- Effective written and verbal skills at all levels within the organization and external client representatives.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment under multiple deadlines and competing priorities.
- Attentive to detail.
- Able to adapt as the external environment and the organization evolves.
- Client service focused.
- Serve as an effective team member.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions;
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision.
- Frequent sitting.
- Travel, as required.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.