Residential Surveillance Agent
Houston, TX - United States
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Residential Surveillance Agent will conduct counter surveillance at multiple residences of high-profile clients and report all suspicious activity.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Conduct counter surveillance activities and report suspicious activity.
- Write detailed incident reports following any incident, occurrence, or variance that warrants documentation.
- Communicate vulnerabilities or safety concerns in a timely manner.
- Identify and escalate equipment deficiencies/failures.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
High School Diploma or GED with a couple years of residential, military service, and/or law enforcement experience. Requires TxDPS PST License Level IV, First Aid and CPR certifications.
- Substantial background in providing concierge customer service.
- Successful problem resolution skills.
- Professional demeanor and solid communication skills (interpersonal, radio, email, and text).
- Computer knowledge; Microsoft Office.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions;
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision.
- Exposure to stressful situations, such as challenging individuals who are in or approaching an unauthorized area.
- Rapid and effective decision-making during unusual or emergency situations.
- Frequent sitting, standing and/or walking for long periods of time and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain.
- Travel, as required.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.