Executive Protection Agent
Phoenix, AZ - United States
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Executive Protection Agent will provide for the welfare, physical protection, and security of a high-profile client by performing armed and/or unarmed executive protection assignments.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Provide close protection and other security-related functions for the client during domestic and/or international assignments;
- Lead counter surveillance operations.
- Perform protective advance planning and threat vulnerability assessments.
- Transport the client and/or family members to events and appointments, using evasive and/or defensive driving tactics, as needed.
- Effectively manage the client and/or their family/representative requests against the need to ensure all safety and security precautions.
- Respond to emergencies and perform medical operations, as needed.
- Deescalate tense situations or individuals that arise at the client's residence and/or events;
- Communicate vulnerabilities or safety concerns in a timely manner.
- Complete suspicious activity reports, incident reports. shift logs, pattern of life reports, medical treatment reports, and other administrative requirements.
- Ensure vehicle is always clean and operating within all safety and maintenance guidelines.
- Assist with protection schedules and team assignments, as directed.
- Operate and maintain protective, operations, and communications equipment;
- Promptly identify and escalate deficiencies/failures.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Bachelor's degree with at least five years of executive protection experience including advance planning, surveillance, and counter surveillance operations for high-profile clients. Requires First Aid/CPR, an AZDPS armed security license and a valid CCW/ HR218.
- Executive protection experience with high net-profile principals.
- Defensive driving tactics training/experience.
- International experience, preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Effective independent judgment/decision-making and problem resolution skills.
- Able to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Concierge-level customer service skills.
- Computer knowledge; Microsoft Office.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions;
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision.
- Exposure to stressful situations, such as challenging individuals who are in or approaching an unauthorized area.
- Rapid and effective decision-making during unusual or emergency situations.
- Work in environments and under conditions that require carrying authorized weapons and ammunition, the use of protective gear and devices, and/or awareness of personal safety and safety of others.
- Travel, as required.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.