Regional Assurance and Validation Analyst
Gurgaon, Haryana - India
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
Client's Global GREF RIC/SAG Team enables an optimized approach to auditing, inspection, testing and the identification and remediation of issues, and promotes reporting and monitoring across the regional security teams. The purpose of the GREF RIC/SAG Team is to increase customer confidence and credibility by ensuring that corporate security services and products meet or exceed quality standards, comply with approved processes and provide an engine for continual improvement. Regional Security Risk Assurance Analysts/Specialists support the client's compliance efforts in Security Risk Assurance, with team members based in either the Americas (AMER), Europe-Middle East Africa (EMEA) or Asia Pacific (APAC). The individual Analyst/Specialist within GREF's RIC/SAG Team is responsible for ensuring conformance with an expansive range of corporate security policies and standards associated with operational effectiveness of physical, technical, response and procedural security nodes at corporate facilities globally. The position reports to APAC Regional Manager for GREF RIC/SAG.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- In a governance structure, maintain a standard of quality, proficiency level and continued improvement through a regimen of regular inspection and testing constructed to ensure that security risks are mitigated, security systems and protocols are sustained at acceptable levels and that their quality and capabilities improve over time.
- Ensure compliance with promulgated controls by examining, analyzing and evaluating policies and standards, records, reports, operating practices/procedures and documentation in the design, installation, and effectiveness related to physical, technical, response and procedural security of corporate offices and buildings.
- Appraise management systems, programs and operations through both on-site and remote survey evaluations and inspections.
- Maintain thorough familiarity with corporate policies, standards and guidelines governing the safeguarding of personnel and assets associated with corporate facilities.
- Provide guidance in the adequacy and appropriateness of security measures based on conformance and risk.
- Ensure compliance with applicable security requirements and be sufficiently conversant to impart guidance that ensures compliance and proper implementation.
- Provide expert technical guidance and advice on the implementation of physical security standards and policies.
- Evaluate security policies and procedures in response to a variety of physical security issues and evolving international security conditions.
- Remain well-versed and proficient with emerging developments in the physical and technical security discipline.
- Research, evaluate, and recommend adoption of new developments that will enhance efforts to reduce physical security risks at corporate facilities and ensure compliance with standards.
- Participate in working groups to identify, examine, assess, and resolve security failings, vulnerabilities, concerns and issues.
- Identify the need for new or updated policies and standards to meet changing requirements and continually improve the effectiveness of physical security measures.
- Write comprehensive technical reports and memoranda on physical security compliance-related topics.
- Apply risk management methodology to assess threat levels against security standards, continually balancing security controls against risks.
- Oversee inspection and testing programmatic timeline and deliverables and ensure timely delivery of all reports documenting facility quality review, testing and findings.
- Maintain appropriate documentation for each site security review in accordance with corporate records management policies and produce project milestone reports.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent military service or experience.
- Background in Physical/Technical security systems and devices, Vulnerability/Risk assessment, Compliance/Audit, Quality Management, Reporting Research Results, Analyzing Information from large data sets for trending, gap and threat analysis, Statistical Analysis, Ad Hoc Reporting, Objectivity in a Corporate Environment, General Consulting Skills, Operations Research.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience within one or more of the following:
- Security, Risk, Assurance, Compliance or Governance.
- Implementing standards, policies and controls.
- Development and tracking or performance metrics.
- Data Management and Optimization.
- Strong analytical, writing, verbal, and organizational skills as well as excellent time management, scheduling, and organizational skills.
- Proficient using Windows and Microsoft office suite of Products (Outlook, Explorer, Word, Excel,PowerPoint, Visio and SharePoint).
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team environment.
- Maintain currency with organizational, statutory and regulatory requirements, as well as, maintaining a continued working knowledge of physical security systems and vulnerabilities of those same systems.
- Ability to adapt to a fast paced, high demand and dynamic work environment;
- Attention to detail and a high degree of personal organization;
- Responsive and responsible attitude;
- Must be proficient in communication, both verbal and written;
- A demonstrated passion for customer service is a must.
- Must be prepared to travel across the region
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to perform effectively all essential functions. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
- Must undergo and meet company standards for background and reference checks, drug testing, and behavioural selection survey.
- Maintain composure in dealing with authorities, executives, clients, staff, and the public occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations.
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Manual dexterity required for occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Close and distance vision and ability to adjust focus.
- Travel, as required. 25% - 40%
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.