Beijing, Beijing - China
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Communications Manager, located on-site with a specific client, is responsible for the organization's security communication strategy, messaging, awareness programs, and project initiatives.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Partner with regional external and internal Global Security customers to identify communications shortfalls and creating project plans to eliminate them.
- Determine project requirements and develop site specific marketing strategies around the deployment of new and existing messaging.
- Partner with the Global Security Communications team to carry out branding for new marketing initiatives.
- Assist the Greater China Region Operational Security Team in the maintenance and development of messaging and communications strategies.
- Assist in the development of site-specific campaigns focused on increasing security awareness.
- Manage delivery of complex projects/programs through completion.
- Identify ways to publicize security best practices.
- Assist Incident Management teams in communicating to internal and external audiences.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Bachelor's degree in Communications or Marketing (preferred) with three or more years of experience within a communications-based role. Experience working across Greater China Region in a multinational corporate/subsidiary work environment is preferred.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills in both English and Mandarin.
- Understanding of Communications strategies and Marketing techniques.
- Understanding of security issues as well as interaction with law enforcement.
- Able to manage security awareness programs at multiple sites dispersed over a wide geographic area.
- Strong project management skills.
- Effective analytical and problem-resolution skills.
- Serve as an effective team leader.
- Able to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures.
- Able to analyze complex situations and recommend solutions.
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions:
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision.
- Travel, as required.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.