Gurgaon, Haryana - India
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Specialist is responsible for data entry, report writing, employment, reference, education, address, database and criminal verifications.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Complete employment, reference, education, address, database and criminal verifications.
- Ensure assigned work is completed, as defined by the process and applicable turnaround time.
- Responsible for the achievement of both productivity and quality goals.
- Maintain and update online portal, as needed.
- Ensure accurate and correct data entry and report writing.
- Manage client calls; based on situation or issue, escalate as needed.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Graduate with one to four years of background screening, administrative, compliance and client servicing experience preferred.
- Background screening, administrative, and/or compliance experience.
- Proficient typing skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Able to analyse issues and propose appropriate solutions.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Professional demean while interacting with internal and external stake holders.
- Able to carry out responsibilities under general supervision.
- Serve as an effective team member.
- Able to organize workload for effective implementation.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to perform effectively all essential functions. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
- Must undergo and meet company standards for background and reference checks, drug testing, and behaviour selection survey.
- Maintain composure in dealing with authorities, executives, clients, staff, and the public occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations.
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Manual dexterity required for occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Close and distance vision and ability to adjust focus.
- Travel, as required.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.