Gurgaon, Haryana - India
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Coordinator – Employment verification is responsible for client account management, employment, reference, education, address, database, criminal verification and ensuring 100% quality adherence.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Ensure all employment screening and due diligence services are conducted in a timely and professional manner.
- Manage client and other related operations.
- Ensure quality of data and reports being published to clients.
- Ensure closure on each query raised by he client within stipulate timeliness.
- Mentor the team towards the expected deliverables from time to time.
- Ensure more business from the existing client.
- Responsible to follow the set TAT and avoid penalties from the client.
- Coordination with the team in order to meet TAT.
- Timely escalations to the management of any lapse in the process.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Bachelor's degree with minimum year of employment screening experience.
- Employment screening experience.
- Proficient typing skills.
- Able to analyse issues and propose appropriate solutions.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Professional demeanor while interacting with internal and external stake holders.
- Serve as an effective team member and leader.
- Able to manage multiple projects under time sensitive deadlines and competing priorities.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to perform effectively all essential functions. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
- Must undergo and meet company standards for background and reference checks, drug testing, and behavioral selection survey.
- Maintain composure in dealing with authorities, executives, clients, staff, and the public occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations.
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Manual dexterity required for occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Close and distance vision and ability to adjust focus.
- Frequent sitting.
- Travel, as required.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.